Drifting at Laguna Seca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting at Laguna Seca

On April 30th-May 2nd A special winner take all drift event will take place at world famous Mazda Raceway @ Laguna Seca. A special invite to drifters world wide has been made.

Rumor has it many of the drivers on their way back from Formula D Atlanta will make a stop as well as some Japanese pros. I'm sure we'll hear more soon I have heard Hatashida and Ueno's name floating around about this deal.

A purse of 10k has been put up as a winner take all deal.

See www.laguna-seca.com for more info.

There is a flyer floating around somewhere and I will see if I can find it.

This is part of the Road and Track Weekend so there will be massive exposure through that route as well as other media outlets

I'm so there!

Comment

you mean this?

http://www.laguna-seca.com/Events/index.cfm?EventID=5

Comment

damn wish i could be there

Comment

Thats more than taking first prize at a D1 comp. $10,000>$3,000
          wouldn't be surprised if this makes it bigger than a D1 comp. because I'm betting that alotta D1 drivers will try to jump on at it.

Comment

i cant wait to see people try and drift the corkscrew
            hahah

Comment

haha, oh yeah. What gear are those turns anyways? like 1st gear right? wheres laguna seca located neways? ive only seen it in GT3

Comment

its in socal near san deigo i think

Comment

I thought it was closer to the Monterey Pennisula...Kind of in the middle of the state right? Maybe almost NorCal?

Comment

dude SoCal?! Try NorCal! =P it's up closer to like San Fran than SD. dunno exactly where but somewhere up there.

Comment

Since their in cali...they might as well stop over in Hawaii on their way back to Japan

Comment

10,000g dosent even begin to cover the cost to get there from here. And what promis do you have of winning to get it. they askes us to come but we had to decline because of our BIG X show on the same day. what a bummer but good luck to these who compete

Comment

man, i wish i didn't have to save up to move out west or i'd be there in a heartbeat.. that'll be a sweet event.. i'd like to see some peopel drift the cork-scrwe

Comment

Laguna Seca..nice...Fun stuff

Comment

Laguna Drift

I live about 45 minutes from laguna seca, which is located about 110 miles south of san francisco. Does anyone know the date on which they will be drifting? all 3 days? just one? I dont wanna miss this.

Comment

Working...
                              X