X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tucson Desert Drift 4 - NIGHT EVENT!

TUCSON DESERT DRIFT WITH TRP
    http://www.tucsonracewaypark.com/eve...ult.asp?id=153

I am very excited to say that it’s official! Tucson’s drift day will be happening on Friday April 30th! Our first every night time event!!!

Gates open at 6:30PM
    Drivers Meeting at 7:15PM
    Track Time 7:30-11:30PM
    Track Closes at 12:00(midnight)

Spectator admission is FREE

All entrée’s under 18 will need parental consent forms filled out and notarized PRIOR to the event. These will be supplied by TRP.

Please call or send in your registration info to the address or phone below. TRP will contact me when we have reached the necessary 10 pre-entrée’s

Park Contact Information:

Tucson Raceway Park
    Physical: 12500 S. Houghton Road Tucson, AZ 85747
    Mailing: PO Box 18759 Tucson,AZ 85731

Phone: (520)762-9200
    Fax: (520)762-5053

Rules:

Drivers are required to obey all orders, commands and requests signaled to or communicated by other methods by “officials” of the Venue, Course and Track Officials.

5 Miles per Hour Speed limit in paddock, grid and all areas accessible by the drivers that are not part of the competition or practice designated course.

No drivers shall be allowed to proceed onto any course until directed by a starter.

In case of a collision, malfunction, other reasons of inability to move the car while on course, the driver is asked to wait in the car with seatbelts and helmet worn until directed or assisted by course marshal (exception to this rule will be any pending or visible fire, chemical hazards that threatens the driver)

Drivers must not tamper, assist or offer use of tools to another car without the respective owner or driver’s consent.

Vehicle requirements:

At least 2 spare tires (no one will be allowed to run with "temporary spare" tires or tires with no tread left)

Brake pads must have more than 25% of original condition

Brakes must be properly bled and all seals in good condition, pedal and linkages must be free of excessive wear, play and malfunction or missing parts.

Snell SA95, MA95 or newer rating approved helmet (drivers and passengers where allowed) NO LOANER AVAILABLE

Remove floor mat, loose items.

Remove all hubcaps, and cosmetic trim from all wheels

Seatbelts must be properly attached and in good working order, or aftermarket racing harness of at least 4 points attached to the chassis by methods approved by manufacturer, and must meet racing use requirements.

Throttle & steering linkages and cable, pedals must be in good working order.

Brake lamps must be operational

All lug nuts tightened to 80ft/lbs torque, with at least 4 turns on thread, and present at all studs on the hub.

Suspension parts, modifications checked for proper installation

Windows and windshields must be free of cracks or breaks over 1" in length,
    All body panels must be present, and secured by fasters.

Tires must have over 3/32 of an inch tread left on the tires.

SEE YOU THERE!!!

Please donate $5 to the save the cone fund
    paypal: spaced_rat@hotmail.com
    Your support is apreciated!!!!

If you have any questions Feel free to call:

Ben Kunk: (520) 240-8672 or Email Me
    Or call Dave at TRP: (520)762-9200
    Attached Files

Hmm, too bad I don't have the gas to get down there, I would be all over that. Supposed to be a NASA one up here in Phoenix in May.
    Last edited by el_jefe; 04-30-2004, 07:29 PM.

Comment

you missed out it was off the hook

Comment

Working...
      X