ATV Drift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATV Drift

I was just wondering if anybody here had drifted an ATV. I've drifted an Arctic Cat 500 4x4, but it's a challenge cuase the tires are really low pressure and just roll over, but you can still get a decent drift in. You have to be very careful not to roll it. But I'd think a sport ATV like a Yamaha Raptor or Bombardier DS650 could drift pretty well.

I DO!!!!! I DO!!!!!. I made a post about it sometime ago. I'm not sure what site it was on. I used to do it till my dad found out I was doing it. I did it in the rain on tarmac, tried once or twice on dry tarmac and I didn't again. my wheels caught and I almost flipped it but I'm used to doing stuff like that already so I kept it under control. I do it all the time on the drift at the local "track". it is just a trail that it near my house that repeats itself. so I refer to it as a "track"

rock.

Comment

try it with only 2 wheels. This is Crazy skill and its being done durning a race(he didn't win but who cares)

Please right click save as
      http://www.r1-forum.com/gallery/data...Gary_McCoy.wmv

Comment

I drifted my dads polaris sportsman 500 4x4.. but i had it in 2 wheel drive, its soooo fun

Comment

Emagdnim, are you on thr R1-Forum? I am on there, but I don't post much. I ride an '02 One, with a few mods.

PIMPIN' video btw.

Comment

Yea but not really anymore. Colleage makes it to hard to afford a bike aswell as a car so I had to make a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Emagdnim
              try it with only 2 wheels. This is Crazy skill and its being done durning a race(he didn't win but who cares)

Please right click save as
              http://www.r1-forum.com/gallery/data...Gary_McCoy.wmv

actually I did. not with a mototcycle, but with my bicycle. it is pretty common for people to do that. it is fun espically once you get good at it.

rock.

Comment

Working...
              X