D1GP (MORE 2004 U.S. Events!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1GP (MORE 2004 U.S. Events!)

August 14th Fontana California Speedway Round 1 D1 Grand Prix U.S. Driver Search
    Time for the best amateurs to see if they have what it takes to go up against their peers for the respect and a chance to run in the final round.

November 6th Las Vegas Speedway Round 2 D1 Grand Prix U.S. Driver Search
    D1 Invades Las Vegas with the second round of Amateur drivers clawing for a spot at the D1GP. You know there is no excuse to miss this amazing showdown in the Nevada Desert.

December T.B.A Irwindale Speedway D1 Grand Prix US Vs Japan & Final Round.
    Top 10 Drivers from the U.S. go Up against the top 10 Drivers from Japan. This will be a showdown you will want to see first hand. Will the U.S. drivers be ready?

More updates will be released soon.

OH MY *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING GOD YES !!! a december event?? US vs Japan?? awesome..

eh hawaiian guys are probably gonna get left out of this though any companys reading this, sponsor some of those guys and get them out here too. If were going to have the top 10 us drifters we might as well include our best talents.

Comment

This is cool.

Weren't the US Drift finals to be held on this date?

I get to see d1 now.

Comment

Re: D1GP (MORE 2004 U.S. Events!)

Originally posted by WINDING Master
        August 14th Fontana California Speedway Round 1 D1 Grand Prix U.S. Driver Search
        Time for the best amateurs to see if they have what it takes to go up against their peers for the respect and a chance to run in the final round.

November 6th Las Vegas Speedway Round 2 D1 Grand Prix U.S. Driver Search
        D1 Invades Las Vegas with the second round of Amateur drivers clawing for a spot at the D1GP. You know there is no excuse to miss this amazing showdown in the Nevada Desert.

December 18th Irwindale Speedway D1 Grand Prix US Vs Japan & Final Round.
        Top 10 Drivers from the U.S. go Up against the top 10 Drivers from Japan. This will be a showdown you will want to see first hand. Will the U.S. drivers be ready?

More updates will be released soon.

December 18th, does that mean Final Round of the 2004 D1GP will be held here in the states. Please tell me this is true!!

Comment

Re: Re: D1GP (MORE 2004 U.S. Events!)

Originally posted by soarer,chaser
          December 18th, does that mean Final Round of the 2004 D1GP will be held here in the states. Please tell me this is true!!
          no i think its going to be an exhibition round.
          Because its US VS Japan

Comment

omg yes.....

I will be able to drive there too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anymore info about the event at December 18th Irwindale Speedway D1 Grand Prix US Vs Japan & Final Round

Comment

AH $HIT YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i might be able to go!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Can wait.

Comment

That's cool, good luck to everyone, I'll have my car by then, but i know i won't make it i have to start from the basics...i'll need you guys and all the help i can get to start drifting.

Comment

Driver's search. August 14th. Cool, I'll have my car almost done by then. And a few other "issues" worked out after the 4th. ACD guys know =P

Comment

Hmmmm.... Could they move them a little farther east next year? Like, um, I don't know, TEXAS maybe?

Comment

foock!ng cool. i like the idea of tha VS.
                        lucky to tha US drifters..

Comment

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
                          Driver's search. August 14th. Cool, I'll have my car almost done by then. And a few other "issues" worked out after the 4th. ACD guys know =P
                          Dont tell me your gonna enter?

Comment

I think you guys might be supprised to see a few Hawaii guys out there. Dont have any concrete info yet though ...

On a side note, if I could afford it, hells yeah I would try out. I mean, why not?! At least if I didnt make it I could say I tried

Comment

Always try. Always take a chance. That's just living. Skateboarding has taught me that. Always give it a shot. You're either gonna do it or fall. But that is the beauty of it...that is the beauty of life. I love that.

Comment

Working...
                              X