Gum Corners and Burnside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gum Corners and Burnside

Alright, last night was a wicked drift session in different locations. The first was a mile or 2 from my area called Gum Corners (kick *Censored**Censored**Censored*) The curves are light, beautiful hilly area and everything, no traffic hardly ever and all you have to watch out for are the deer sometimes. Ok Well the second place is a spot called Burnside, which is about an hour and a half if you drive good from where I am right now.

You get a little traffic but not bad, but the curves are so smooth that you never really care. Last night it was seamless. Me and 2 friends were having the time of our lives. No traffic for a mile down the touge line. And this was at around 6 or 7, still light! It was probally one of the best sessions ive had in a long time.
    Only draw back was my friend shoulder drifted and went to far into the curve and let his front wheels dangle into the ditch on the far right side of a right hand curve..... Smashed the front fascia off of it, but it pulled out and he put it in the trunk.

Good drift = good night
Working...
X