insane car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insane car

i went to the nhra drags on satruday night and i saw the most crazy setup ever. If you think that a v 6 in a civ was amazing youl crap ur pants after i tell you this.
    there was this nissan 300zx that was parked waiting to race. suprisingly he didnt have his hood up but had this huge turbo stikin outta the hood. so about 30 min later we saw and heard him pull into line.
    the cars all like vroom....vroom.....vrooom real slow and deep idle.
    my dads like holy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* i think thats got sumthin huge in it.
    then we found out by the announcer that it had a 350 chevy motor and yes it was turbo charged. the driver boasted 900 horses and 750 ft lbs of torque and wow id beleve it. as it warmed up everybodys mouth dropped. remember there wasnt any pros here but damn this was hot. so he smokes like all the stands out. then he pulls to the line against a mid 12 sec supra.
    the christmas tree lit up and hit green
    so the supra takes a small lead off the line
    the 300 had crazy lag issues
    but then you hear the turbo spool up and tears by like no other.
    he passed the supra before the 1/8th mark and continued on
    he continued to accelerate vigorously untill the 1/4 mark
    we wll looked up to the clock to see a 10.027 on the readerboard @ 142 mph
    wow what an insane car

How did he get beat off the line?! Hahah! I dunno if that guy is auto or manual, but if its auto he probably needs a different torque converter. He should be launching on boost.

Comment

Man i saw an older (like REALLY old) celica with a 13B (FD rotary) motor in it...it did a wheel stand and did a 119 mph 1/8th mile...it sounded sooo sweet...and it looked so bad...makes me wanna get one!

Comment

SICK *Censored**Censored**Censored* CAR

damn that 350Z sounds SICK. one time I saw this sick *Censored**Censored**Censored* car it had wheels and tires on it. LOL

Comment

Its a 300zx. There will be a twin turbo 350z running there shortly if he hasnt already done so.

Comment

Working...
          X