X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha

$6500. What a joke.

http://www.cars.com/search/used/cc/s...&src=&cid=null

Maybe if the miles are really really really really really low, lol. um...really.

Comment

that reminds me of this local thing i saw... ae86... from buysell.com

86 TOYOTA BLK Trueno, AE86 JDM Toyota Corolla GTS, Jpn front bumper, Trueno emblem, Initial D rims, Jpn taillights, exh, shocks, header, springs, LSD, many replaced parts, Aircared & ICBC approved, too many to list $6850 obo. Vancouver Tel: 604-789-**** / 85 TOYOTA Corolla GTS, 5-spd, no rust, new paint, alarm, ps, pdl, Recaro style seats, sideskirts, mags, reblt engine (600 kms), AEM cam gears, Exedy clutch kit, T3 shifter kit, TRD headers, catback exh, coilovers, adj camber plates, too many extras to list $7500 obo. Tel: 778-839-****
      and then this
      1985 Toyota Corolla GTS, race car, legal IP3, ITA, FP, GP, 3rd in 2002, 2nd in 2003, TRD limited slip differential, fresh engine, spare wheels, trans, diff, water cooled brakes, race ready, never DNF, no accidents $5500 OBO
      and this thing looks pretty damn nice.. full cage i think... but this is some crazy overpricing just based on initial d.

Comment

You could buy at least 3 5 speed 180sx's for that price,and he wants $6500 for an auto 240.At least he tried.

Comment

Heh shiftdrift. Get ready cause 86's are going to be that high and already are. My brothers went for 4800 on ebay and it was basically bone stock with a new paint job and a turbo manifold off the car. Frankly I love it. Makes mine worth a whole lot of money. Money that I can use to put in the FD.

Comment

lol thats nothing...around my area...hachirokus are goin for atleast 1,100,000 yen...well there are some lower...

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
              lol thats nothing...around my area...hachirokus are goin for atleast 1,100,000 yen...well there are some lower...
              That's nuts.I can get a Trueno over here cheaper than you can get one in Japan,the worlds coming to an end.

Shift_Drift,you live in Vancouver right? I know your aware of the 15 year or older law,and that your right beside a habor.I saw some Trueno's in Vancouver selling for a little less than that,your city has some nice cars from Japan laying around,86's included. I'll see if I can find that one I saw for sale.

Comment

man thats funny, my white auto coupe, also bought in burbank cost less then half that... with less miles (not any more 190k baby!) i dont think its value more then doubled in a year lol

Comment

yeh im not lookin 4 one, im just sayin that people are crazy overpricing their 86's just because of initial d... it annoys me... but i do love the 15 year rule... were starting to get skylines imported and you can get an 89 r32 gtr w/ some mods for about 15k canadian. a gts goes for about 12k...

Comment

Working...
                  X