• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• midwest peeps

glad to see all you from the midwest
    am i the only one out here?
    i am in east nebraska if there is anyone out here
    oh and although i dont own my 240 yet i have a toyota pickup that takes corners...on gravel...
    well if there is anyone out there feel free to give a shout out other wise this loanly driver is ganna be prolly one of the few and the proud...jk
    i am just currois to who is all out there
    late
    -myk_

damm no one, just what i feared, owell i guess it happens.
    thanx anyways
    -myk_

Comment

if from chicago buddy if it makes you feel any better.

Comment

I live in COLORADO! thats midwest i think

Comment

well thats kewl to see people that arent to narrow minded out here...not to offend any one...allright kill this moderator!
          thanx
          -myk_

Comment

im from minnesota, it has horrible winters so its hard to get a nice car that you can actually use for a while, especially if its an older car, like the 240's or the older supras, ans rx-7's oh well i guess i can deal with it.

Comment

For those of you near chicago this site I put together just recently may be of interest to you. www.redline-chicago.com. Its a small group of people how play racing games, GT3 especially!!!, go to car shows, and attend Racing Events in the Chicago/Great Lakes area. So for those of you near this area definatly check it out and post on the forums. we are really open minded individuals! We will be attending HIN (hot import nights) in chicago on July 26th 2003 so if you wanna meet us up there just post in our forums!

Comment

hey 7akumi X where in colorado do u live

Comment

adam where in chicago are you from?

Comment

im in michigan...and it sucks here. anyone know any drifters/where to drift here?

Comment

Do you like Rally... There is going to be a few Pro Rally races up in the northern great lakes later this year that i am going to.... Maybe you should check www.SCCA.com

www.redline-chicago.com i have a listing of all the rally events for 2003 on my site..

Comment

Working...
                      X