Going drifting for my 1st time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going drifting for my 1st time!

Ok I am about to drift for the first time this up coming Saturday. I am driving my dad's 1994 Mazda Miata, thats been upgraded with just roll bar, tein lowering springs and Exhaust system. I am taking the front bumber off and rear one as well. I have been wacthing the " Drift Bible" like 24'7 and going to start with the basics. Well wish me like.

good luck, your a punker arent you...rock on

Comment

The bumpers were an interesting thing... How much lower is the car than stock? Any chance of them getting caught?

Have fun! Take things nice and easy. Use your head; it's there for a reason, lol.

Does Dad know you're doing this?

Comment

I am taking the bumpers off, just in case i crash, so i dont mess them up. LOL

Comment

Best of Luck, been drifting mine most of this year an MX5 here in the UK, brilliant fun, stick some 175 tyres on the back. Managed 7th Place in th UK D1 1st Round.

Have fun sideways

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio_28532
            I am taking the bumpers off, just in case i crash, so i dont mess them up. LOL
            i'm guessin daddy doesn't know...lol

Comment

See prom is this Saturday, and he is letting me take the car out, and i am staying at the prom for like 45 mins. then some local kids with cars, are going out and see what we can do.

Comment

haha, mines in a month or so, and we are gonna be doing the same thing haha, cept we are gonna drive 2 hrs to the legal place and party out there
                Last edited by jooser; 04-15-2004, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen, lol. Oh well, it's your rear end in a sling if you screw up.

Comment

haha... oh *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* this dont look too good... you better not be thinkin your takumi from initial d and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. there is no rewind button....

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
                      haha... oh *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* this dont look too good... you better not be thinkin your takumi from initial d and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. there is no rewind button....
                      i agree (err in a bit nicer terms though ) good luck..but keep it safe and LEGAL
                      tracks are always the best idea..ESP for the first time..have fun!!

Comment

just remember to look out for me in
                        this truck\/ ... i will haunt you

Comment

lol haunt... you mean hunt? If you had the big teeth graphics on the front grill I'd let you slide with haunt.

Comment

consider it in the works drift for food

Comment

OMG, yeah, ythis a disaster waiting to happen, but I do wish y'all the best and hope you can run faster than your dad......

Comment

Working...
                              X