When Bored: Drift FF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Bored: Drift FF

Today (saturday) Me and my friend Tommy (Trevulta Speed) were bored and we dont have a RWD car at the moment sooooo... we decided to drift the old 98 civic....i know its stupid and dumb and a REAL drifter would be ashamed but we dont care.......we went to a school parking lot and got some good footage!! We had a great time and also made it even greater.....it was raining!!! slid like a dream.......

yeah that was really fun! im getting kinda good at it

i did some more stuff later on today and ive really figured out how to balance the car how i want to... i feel like ive gained alot more control, its awesome.

Comment

hey

hey post up ur videos

Comment

they arent that great, just looks like the cars taking abnormally sharp turns in the rain hehe. and the in car vids are prety much the sounds of us laughing. but if i find a place to put em online, ill do that, along with lotsa other vids i have.

Joe (formuladrifter) compiled all my pics/vids of D1 this year at irwindale, into one big 16 minute movie... its friggin awesome, but like 160 megs....

Comment

Heres an idea!

You gotta be real smooth for the first part. First go to Mcdonalds and jack a stack of trays. Second find a empty parking lot third stick trays under your rear tires and pull the e-brake and leave it up. Third go drifting! Me and my friend did this in his 92 civic hatch man what great fun. Its not real drifting but you get a really good feel of counter steer.

Comment

thats not a bad idea at all!!!!!! im gunna have to try that!!!

Comment

there was a guy who did that at whatever chinese food drive in on the boards a while back, I have been wanting to try it ever since.

Comment

If you have any Panda Expresses around you they seem to have the thickest trays...

Comment

dude that sounds so awesome... but u gotta quit shittin on FF drifting. anywayz... hmmm... JDM FF drift trays on ebay for $50 a piece... i copyright that idea. i came up with it first!

Comment

Damn you chris you got to it before i could i want 15% of the income for bringing you the idea! LOL

Comment

hehe... 50% profits for stealing the trays sound good? uh i mean "manufacturing" them

Comment

LMAO! Ill take 50%. Do not under estimate my sneekyness!

Comment

Goodluck actually drifting on the trays. In my experience its more of a SPIN SPIN SPIN kind of thing. Fun nonetheless, make sure you're in a BIG parking lot...

Comment

Yea the parking lot i did it in was very big and empty. Also kinda helps with throttle control.(for front wheel drive of course!)

Comment

damn imagine trays and rain O_o hard sht...

Comment

Working...
                              X