Ashikaga?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashikaga?

Does anyone know if there are good drift spots around Askikaga? I'm hoping to be there next year, with my H.S. exchange program. I was hoping to head to some drift spots at night. See some awesome drifting, and practice my Japanese. So anything in and around ashikaga would be great. Bye the ways, does anyone here live there? I wanna know what its like.

please please read the forum rules, this is like the third time today i've posted the "keep illegal activity threads off the main forum" rule http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=2101

Comment

ok disregard that, any drifters here from ashikaga? are there LEGAL events around there alot?

Comment

what did he say that was illegal??
        edit : ohhh street drifting i guess

Comment

Re: Ashikaga?

Originally posted by Rusty56
          Does anyone know if there are good drift spots around Askikaga? I'm hoping to be there next year, with my H.S. exchange program. I was hoping to head to some drift spots at night. See some awesome drifting, and practice my Japanese. So anything in and around ashikaga would be great. Bye the ways, does anyone here live there? I wanna know what its like.
          you meen in tochigi? thats like 40 mins from here.

Comment

I donno where tochigi is, not really up on my Japanese geography, or language. I'm hopin to get around with my host family, and hopefully they'll be into drifting.

Comment

yea im gonna go to japan here pretty soon as well, but im gonna go to driftland, check out all the initial d hotspots and touge, and go to some of there tracks.

Comment

I hope that they are into Drifitng as well for you but odds are that they are not. But I doubt that they would stop you from finding out about areas to check out. If you are 40 mins from DX then you should be in and around Happo pass. From what DX shown our little world about that place, it should be good for you to check out. DX is a good friend to have as he is hooked into the Drifting world over there.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                X