Hey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey!

My name is dorimilk. I am clutch's brother. I know everyone here don't like clutch. I registered knowing I might get banned because of this. I'm sorry that I am his brother.

Hello anyway.

Welcome to the boards. It doesn't matter who's brother you are it's not going to change people's views on you. as long as you are nice to everyone you will be freely accepted. You wont be banned for being his brother. lol.

and i dont know this clutch although i dont think i want to. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TougeDorifuto
      Welcome to the boards. It doesn't matter who's brother you are it's not going to change people's views on you. as long as you are nice to everyone you will be freely accepted. You wont be banned for being his brother. lol.

and i dont know this clutch although i dont think i want to. lol.
      That's good. I was nervous seeing a reply to this thread but I know now that clutch can't reject my reputation here.

PS Clutch is actually 19, word for older members.

Comment

welcome hope u enjoy the forum and the people in it

Comment

Originally posted by dorimilk
          That's good. I was nervous seeing a reply to this thread but I know now that clutch can't reject my reputation here.

PS Clutch is actually 19, word for older members.
          ehh i'm an older member just new name. long story about why. but anyway no need to give out information about him whoever he might be. and don't be nervious everyone here is kool. just not talking about him is probably your best bet. lol.

Comment

Clutch who?

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
              Clutch who?
              An older member, probably banned. He made 1 costly mistake, saying he was 11 years old. My older brother.

Comment

Working...
              X