Option and Drift Tengoku

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Option and Drift Tengoku

If you want all the option, option2, drift tengoku videos and magazines check out http://store.yahoo.com/d-side they will be open for business soon so keep checking they can get everything. Prices are pretty good too.
    Last edited by slideways180; 07-18-2003, 05:24 PM.

Hey I got a question, how long is an option, or option 2 video? for 20+ dollers I would hope its pretty long.

Comment

Never actually check but they are about 2 hours. Check out the magazines though they are nice, great pictures.

Comment

http://store.yahoo.com/d-side for now this link will take you to the store www.driftside.com will be unavailable for a few days.

Comment

The Option Video that I recently got was not 2 hours...it was 1 hour.

Comment

I loved the Option Video that I got, it was Vol. 90 btw...Anyways what are you're favs that you know of? Is drift tengoku good also?

Comment

Drift Tengoku videos are all about drifting where as option has other types of racing included in the videos. They are great if you are looking for just drifting action btw they are also made by option.

Comment

do you have any? any suggestions on which ones to buy?

Comment

i like 106

also can we get the option dvd's? i hear that you can pick the camera angles in those

Comment

I have lots of videos and i can get just about any of them. check out www.driftside.com they have vhs and dvd, i haven't tried the angles yet, but i will check it out.

Comment

The DVD's only work on Japanese encoded DVD players. So you shouldn't buy the DVD's not unless you have a Japanese DVD player.

Comment

drift tengoku vol 10 is awesome wowowowow so nice...and a savage honda life tougin...and of course nomuken actin a fool

but option 90 is a good one i must say...some savage wanganin as well as lots of drifting

Comment

Has anyone ordered through ArkadVideo before, I ordered a Drift Tengoku video through them but I have not recieved the video or response from them. I feel like getting my money back and ordering through Slideways180.
                          Johnny

Comment

That's where I ordered my Option Video, it takes a long time to get maybe 1-2 weeks. But they're from the east coast that's why they take so long. Also they're business is down right now because they're doin new stuff to it so it's probably gonna take even longer.

Comment

Working...
                            X