Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring cleaning

OooooooooooKkkkkkkkkkkk.

That time has come again. We as a cohesive group have become lax in our policing of ourselves. We are still growing by leaps and bounds daily and are starting to let things slide by the wayside that shouldnt. So let's go over some ground rules again.

Alot of people are coming on here that are new, they not yet tuned into our little community and our tireless effort to keep this place from becoming a zoo. Lets look at some ideas.

A: In your screen name please don't use parts of your anatomy that your doctor only sees, words that you wouldn't say to your mother or words that would get you punched in the mouth at a bar. As they are not appreciated in the real world, they are not appreciated here either.

B: Please do not use an Avatar that contains the following (but not limited to) Nudity, lewd, crude, obscene, violent, bondage, blood, guts or chicken butts. Anything that will make your grandmother blush and break out the whipping stick will probably get shot down here as well.

C: Please do not curse your fellow man, that also includes any Johnny Dangerously mutated cursewords that resemble a curseword but you changed one letter trying to get past the censors. You might fool a 5 year old but you ain't fooling anyone else.

D: No flaming. A little dissagreeing is great. We encourage that here and I tend to do it alot myself but an outright flame on someone will not be tolerated. Let's look at a proper flame.

Driftboy: I want to drive a Civic and Drift Road Atlanta.
    Stiffrod: Well a Civic sucks and you suck and your dog is a half breed and I hate FF and they can't Drift and CENSOR and CENSOR and fook and shiite and all that.

Now whats wrong with that post?

Why he violated EVERY single rule that we just learned. So lets not have that shall we. That guy would get an appetizer of warning, with a main course of deletion followed up with a large desert of Banned IP if he came back and complained as to why he felt unfairly treated. I don't like to eat at the "Mad at me" store so don't make me.

Lets look at how that should be handled.

SuperniceDrifterguy: Well I don't agree with FF Drifting, but good luck and keep it safe.

Ahhhhh now isn't that harmony? I thought so too. Rose petals should fall from the ceiling and coat the road like Kaido Batle 2.

So if we all follow these simple rules we will all have a great time here and no one will be sent out the door with a hurt ego, a deleted account or a banned IP. We at the headquarters hate to do this and it just makes me feel downright sad to have to delete an account. We are all here because we love something about cars. Whether it's Drifting or Touge or 20 inch Dubs with Spinners like I want for my FD. We are all here because we want to learn. So keep that nose clean and we can all stay here and have a wonderful time.
    Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 04-20-2004, 04:07 PM.

Re: Spring cleaning

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
    [B]OooooooooooKkkkkkkkkkkk.

Stiffrod: Well a Civic sucks and you suck and your dog is a half breed and I hate FF and they can't Drift and CENSOR and CENSOR and fook and shiite and all that.

Now whats wrong with that post?

Driftboy has issues.......

Comment

tell me your not really gunna put dub spinners on the ghost

Comment

If I get a pair of spinners they are going straight to my brothers shop, geting powder coated black and going straight on the FD. I could slide while looking stationary. Yummy. Though I would have a hard time taking the Super Advan Gen 3's off of it that are on it now. That would be a toss up. Too bad I only got 2.

Comment

this is me crying>{T.T}

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
            If I get a pair of spinners they are going straight to my brothers shop, geting powder coated black and going straight on the FD. I could slide while looking stationary. Yummy. Though I would have a hard time taking the Super Advan Gen 3's off of it that are on it now. That would be a toss up. Too bad I only got 2.
            I thought you said you were going Roley style and having them gold dipped and diamond inlaid.

Oh yea get on aim befor you do any thing else always get on aim

Comment

At work, don't have AIM here. Lemme try and be a rebel and download it.

We off topic here. Everyone read the above and learn it, live it....love it.

Comment

good post

hows my name? cant really see how ppl could be offended by it but it wouldnt be the first time

Comment

I think you are fine. I don't see anything wrong with it really. BUt i'm not the final say here.

Comment

Could you be a little more specific with the violent, please? I wouldnt mind a set of black spinners. Might think about it on the VIP Q45. Oh and what is protocol for post deletion?

Comment

Well let's see. Clubbing, hitting, kicking, punching, showing someone tied up, slaping, head butting, kneeing, stomping and anything else where bodily contact comes into play.

As for deletion, it's probably around the same as your site. Warn someone once then warn them twice then delete.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                        Warn someone once then warn them twice then delete.
                        That for a post or an account??

Comment

Ghost dude, you had me laughing under my breath in class reading this.

But yeah do what he says, the SMC commands you.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                            But yeah do what he says, the SMC commands you.
                            Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by hachiroku-fc3s
                              Huh?
                              im the SMC, and i command them to do as ghost says... for his ways are wise and mysterious

Comment

Working...
                              X