Sleeping G35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping G35

Planning to slap on some white TE37's, Tein suspension, and some breather mods(Nismo). YAY!

awesome! how does it drift?

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
      awesome! how does it drift?
      um... it's kinda heavy but I think it could be done, tried it once, went pretty good sideways

Comment

looks great! i esp like the color witht he color rims...awesome

Comment

White drift cars are pure sex...

see my baby below the white 240 coupe on my sig image. between the pro cars?

but alas shes broken right now.

Comment

yeah drifting in G35's are really fun.... i love the noise when the engine roars.... ooh yeah top secrets already in the tuning of a 800 hp g35 platform car.... ::drools:: i love my top secret

Comment

I think white TE's would be nice too.

Here's a pic of one of our cars...

P.S. Yes, it should be driftable.
              Last edited by VIP; 04-22-2004, 11:19 AM.

Comment

aren't those things just Z's?
                I guess the luxury package could be alot heavier though.

Comment

They are basicly the same car, a few sheet metal changes, and obviously the luxury options. Our G35 is sold as the Skyline in japan, our Z car is sold as the Fairlady Z in japan.

Same motors, similar weight. Suspension is probably tuned differently. The thing to note is Skyline has no sport model No GT- models yet. When the new GT-R is produced, nissan says they will sell them here, look down the road about two years. However with the rate they are selling G35s and Z cars i wouldnt be surprised to see it alittle sooner. Right now on the G35 sedan they are offering a AWD system. and in the GT races in japan they are racing a twin turbo 3.4 liter version of the Z motor in R34 bodys..

As far as im concerned they need simply to add those two parts together to get the GT-R, nissan also says the GT-R will be signifigantly lighter. Im expecting R32 weight or less. Using lightweight materials, alluminum and CF no doubtable. oh yeah and expect 400 hp. they are gunning for porsche 911 turbo performance for alot less. im thinking 40-50k..

Anyways nothing is certain yet. Hope that helps. I for one am very excited over the idea of the new Skyline GTR (trust me, they are going to use that name in America) To me the current G35 looks alittle nicer then the Z, but even the Z looks very nice, took a while for it to grow on me, i didnt care for them originally. But now i think there dead sexy.

Comment

What body kit is this?

Comment

they should put a RB26det in the g35 itl go fast as crap
                      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Sleeping G35

Originally posted by solo_acts

Planning to slap on some white TE37's, Tein suspension, and some breather mods(Nismo). YAY!
                        That is clean! hey what part of san bernardino do you live in? just curious.

Comment

how much do you think a G35 would come used?

Comment

look at www.autotrader.com
                            Last edited by Rooney; 04-22-2004, 04:51 PM.

Comment

You know, the Skyline GT-R is gonna be an infiniti. Ill be willing to bet anyone here a hundred bucks. Oh and it prolly wont be called a Skyline, just cause there sold as G-35's. LOL what is the name was "GTR-35".

Comment

Working...
                              X