Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xanga

soo who here uses xanga.... u can visit mine.... my username is whiteboi04

not to be mean. but isnt xanga a teen thing??? cause my younger sis has a xanga sight, and so does all her friends, and they're only 15.

Comment

Originally posted by Limited_Options
      not to be mean. but isnt xanga a teen thing??? cause my younger sis has a xanga sight, and so does all her friends, and they're only 15.
      auto dori isnt that much older than your sister...

Comment

heh. i got xanga but im no teen.

sn is htx s14

Comment

Me too

im 17... im a teenager... on xanga my handle is IMESIDE

Comment

wootwoot i got one too...haha...i guess it's a teen thing, but keeps me occupied on those oh so boring nights...

n3m3sis_8 is my SN

Comment

xanga? please elaborate ive never heard of it

Comment

Originally posted by Tighty_wh1tey
                xanga? please elaborate ive never heard of it
                web-journals.

it's better than AA

Comment

Originally posted by black86hatch
                  web-journals.

it's better than AA
                  HEY!!
                  take that back FOO!
                  AA IS TYTE
                  sike!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha both are ok to me

Comment

i have one and im 18......loserlikeme......check it out

Comment

cool

hey i just signed up for xanga like last week............yeah...im only 15.....here my sn PandaFD3S.....ohh.........its the same one im using now..................go figure

Comment

hey i had one...and i'm 13! but i lost the pw and name so eh. i'll make a new one and get back to you guys on that.

Comment

i gots one... nutin much interestin. i just write some stuff and put up some pics from these forums to shjow other ppl... so u've basically seen it all.. but my user is shift_drift

Comment

...Wow. Xanga is like kryptonite to anyone over the age of 17, or at least it should be. Xanga is like AA's cousin, they're a little different, each stupid in its own special way but at the end of the day they're still from the same family...and it's an awful awful family. Xanga and other such web journals are like cancer to the internet. They spread poor spelling skills and a general lack of grammar through all who so much as touch it. If one of you spells, "Asian" with a Z, I'm personally going to drop a fat 2,000 lbs bomb through your roof.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-Cat
                              ...Wow. Xanga is like kryptonite to anyone over the age of 17, or at least it should be. Xanga is like AA's cousin, they're a little different, each stupid in its own special way but at the end of the day they're still from the same family...and it's an awful awful family. Xanga and other such web journals are like cancer to the internet. They spread poor spelling skills and a general lack of grammar through all who so much as touch it. If one of you spells, "Asian" with a Z, I'm personally going to drop a fat 2,000 lbs bomb through your roof.
                              The reason why there is bad grammer on the internet is because some people are just not motavative to type out the whole word.
                              Its like when your taking notes in class, you use short hand to go along quicker. I used to be like that but my spelling went a little off. so i had to type out the whole words.

Comment

Working...
                              X