Banna's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banna's

How do you guys put banners on your posts? Also, what programs do u use/how do you make them?

Photoshop.

Comment

crappy downloaded photo editor that actually had this filter on it that gave the crazy sweet flame effect on my sig banner... to get it on there put it on a free image hosin place...

Comment

originally said by nissanguy

"what you need to do is have it hosted somewere, it hink some of the guys use sites like image station and stuff, just about any web place will host it, but some places like geocities doesnt work, they use special codes to keep you from using stuff like that. then you need to put in your sig this < img src="http://url.com" > with the brackets placed right next to the rest of it. its just basic HTML."

Comment

Aparently Imagestation doesnt let you either. I am using Picturetrail right now, which works pretty well, go to "other options" once you set it up to find your URL link for linking to it.

Comment

I like to use Paint Shop Pro 8, i've been fiddling with image editing programs for years, nothing serious, just as for fun, but it just takes alittle practice to make some cool effects, and get some kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* pictures. Except for one i used on my Ueo banner, all the pics i used where taken by me and my buddies, either of my car, or at the D1.

Comment

www.Photobucket.com is a great place to host images.

Comment

Working...
              X