sliding car club in socal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sliding car club in socal

whats up drivers.I am starting a drifting club in socal area we have 1 240 and 2 bmw's.If you would be interested in hanging with avide drifters and working on cars and just doing the damn thing but doing it safely get in touch with me.I am a tuner and would love to help young and upcoming drifters who want to test there driving skills.If you leave yur number in yur reply i will contact you back with more info you can also catch me working at the racelegal.com races at quallcom.We are also in the works to set up a drifting expo and amatuer event in the very near future.Our team is called Team Sliders and you can e-mail me at gemenicali2000@yahoo.com.I am Scott(the doc)Weed.cant wait to hear from you and have you meet up with our team and see if its what you want to get into.But foremost we are not into illegal racing and niether should you dont want a bad rep. Keep it safe and sideways and keep all 4 on the pavement.

.... your not going to find many track drifters in socal on this board if u ask me ahaha... good luck with ur group

Comment

Working...
    X