Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please keep an eye out for stolen wheels SOCAL

so i got jacked tonight.
    its about 3:30AM and i awaken to what i think is my alarm. i don't know if i dreamed it or not, so i look outside, hear nothing, see nothing, etc. i go back to bed only to awaken about 5 minutes later to my alarm again. i know i didnt dream it this time so i look outside and i see some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* riding a bicycle away from my car with my *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing wheel! i jump out of bed, put some clothes and shoes on, go outside. by that time, he is long gone. i look at my car and see that both passenger side wheels are still there but they are halway taken off. then i go to the driver side and bam, no wheels. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. i see a couple soda crates under the frame rails used to somehow elevate the wheels off the ground. i really dont see how he did this because the car is so *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing low. you cannot even fit a normal jack under there. hell, you cant fit a stock scissor jack under there. so now i am pissed and i can see that my rear pass. side wheel is just sitting there barely on the studs. so i leave it hoping that the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* will come back.
    sure enough about 5 minutes later i see a guy in black sweatshirt riding across my street the opposite was that the thief had left. i am hiding behind my brothers car in the driveway so he cant see me. i wonder if this could be just a random tool riding at 3AM....i didnt think it was.
    so i watch him until he gets to the end of my street and then bam, he turns around and heads toward my house just like i expected. i didnt have any good weapons so i had to just grab the handle for my little jack. not too dangerous, but could do some good damage if swung hard enough (which i planned to do)
    so i wait behind the car and then he passes in front of my car and looks at it, but doesnt stop. just as he got in front of my car i ran my *Censored**Censored**Censored* as fast as i have in years. he screams "what the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*" and pedals away fast. of course i cant keep up with him but i tried my best. as i started chasing him i called the police and told them that somebody had stolen my wheels and i was chasing him.
    now i cant be certain that this WAS IN FACT the thief, but i am 99% sure that it was. well, cops came and took a report. they searched the area for about a half hour with cars, and a helicoptor. unfortunatly, and expectidly they didnt find him.
    i really only have myself to blame for this. tonight was the first night out of the last few days that i parked in the street. i scrape the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out of my car when i try to go in the driveway, so thats why i did the street tonight. this leads me to believe he had been checking out the car previous nights, and was just waiting for it to be in the right spot for him. i also didnt have wheel locks, which i had been trying to get, but the autozone didnt have any for my studs in stock. damnit.
    well i am glad that he only got away with 2 wheels and not 4. i am also glad he didnt get anything else. also, i am THE only person in the US that has these wheels, so i have that going for me. god better help the person if i ever see him with them. he WILL get some damage. that is a promise.
    as i was thinking about it, i wish i would have waited until he started to take the 3rd wheel, and THEN bolt out at him and smack him in the face with my weapon. i would have beat the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out of him. or another thing i wish could have happened is that i could have convinced him i had a gun and got him to surrender. then i would get him to lay on the ground and then proceed to call the cops first, and then before they got there, smash his *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing fingers as good as i could with the jack handle. i would have destroyed his fingers for good. teach a thief to steal! you pay *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* .
    anyyways, he took my damn lug nuts too. what a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. and my tires that i JUST mounted yesterday.
    so now i have to find new wheels and lug nuts and wheel locks and park in the driveway every night.

this guy has got to live or stay REALLY close. he came back within a matter of 5 minutes even while carrying a big *Censored**Censored**Censored* 17x9 wheel while riding a bike. so i will be looking through the neighborhoos this coming week. see what i can see. hopefully he is dumb enough to put them on a car or try to sell them locally.
    there is a pic of the wheels at hand. thanks.

Sucks dude. I would keep an eye on Ebay and check the pawn shops. Good thing you didn't get to smash his fingers cause then you would be stewed. Just keep an eye out, try to remember as much as you can about what happened because you might run across someone with the same bike, sweatshirt, whatnot, then you might find your wheels.

Good luck though and I hate to hear that.

Comment

God that sucks man, it pisses me off to know end when people steal stuff you purchased with your hard earned money. Especially for your car. If this @#$%er ever shows up, lemme know. I'd be more than happy to get a few hits in.
      Last edited by Weapon X; 04-22-2004, 11:07 AM.

Comment

I will keep my eyes out up state a ways. and on ebay. What are the name of the wheels?

Comment

yeah brian If I see these wheels I go *hiyah-ing* every where

Comment

the wheels are WEDS Rs-5 i believe. i know the yare weds and i am pretty sure that is the model name. the size is 17x9 +9 and they are 5 hole.
            the tires on one are 205/40/17 BFGoodrich TA/kd
            the tires on one are 215/45/17 Goodyear Eagle F1

Comment

ill keep my eyes open in norcal and on craigslist hopefully you get them back or some revenge. or both

Comment

lets hope for both

Comment

what part of socal do u live in? i know this may sound really bad but i know lots of ppl that do that. i dont do that thogh. ill ask around and see what ppl know....u gotta tell me where u live though

Comment

Dude I feel your pain and have had the oppertunity to catch one in the act. Lets just say after the cops showed up and he was unconcious they were good enought to say Justice has been served, and lets get out of here before he wakes up. As crule and maming as it is if they would cut the hands off of thieves here as they do in some countrys I think it would be kept to a minimum.

Comment

Whoa man that sucks. If i see them down around here ill make sure to let you know.

Comment

Wow. that really sucks! if you find him break an arm for me! people who do that are the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing lowest scum on the earth.

Comment

i live in Long Beach area. it ddint seem like your typical "import thief" because i'm sure he would have lifted more stuff it he was one. it just seems like some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that steals wheels.
                          well hopefully he is stupid and lets them go on the streets around here. i am THE ONLY person with these wheels. good job loser.

Comment

I think what would be the ultimate would be one of these *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* heads geting squashed under a car while doing this and unable to get free. I would take his bike and ride by repetedly bashing him in the head with the tire Iron. But first I would take a wizz. I would like to find someone like that under my car. I would be so dumb and ask lots of questions.

Me: does that hurt

Theif: Please help me

Me: so do you do this often

Theif: I think Im going to pass out

Me: The night is still young you be able to keep your buisy sceduale

Yea things to that nature and no I wouldnt help them out from under the car I think I would tape his mouth shut and leave him there for a few days.

Comment

Ok, well I'm down in Riverside...I'll look out for that shithead, keep posted on ebay and classifieds

Comment

Working...
                              X