T2 limited slip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T2 limited slip?

I have an 89 GTUS and a TII limited slip. Do I need the driveshaft from a TII for it to fit right? Or do I have the wrong diff? some guy gave it to me. I just wanna know before i spend money on a driveshaft and have it not fit.

you could take the rear yoke from a turbo II driveshaft and have it installed on your n/a driveshaft that would be the best way

Comment

where could i get that and how much would it cost. How hard would it be to install?

Comment

try the www.rx7club.com or www.thepartstrader.com for the parts

Comment

actually you'll need the TII tranny w/ clutch flywheel and starter, driveshaft, and half shafts to use the TII LSD. My question is why would you want to swap them they're both visc. lsd. and you prob. not makinf anywhere near the power to upgrade to TII rearend.

Comment

Originally posted by theflatlander
            actually you'll need the TII tranny w/ clutch flywheel and starter, driveshaft, and half shafts to use the TII LSD. My question is why would you want to swap them they're both visc. lsd. and you prob. not makinf anywhere near the power to upgrade to TII rearend.
            why would you need all that stuff for a TII drive shaft you can use your stock n/a tranny and everything, just use the turbo II yoke on your n/a driveshaft

Comment

Working...
            X