Ken Nomura

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Nomura

I just needed to know what kind of car Ken Nomura drove. I know its a skyline but what model is it. The front end looks like an r34 but is it a gtr or a gts? Do they make 4 door gtrs?

ER34.
    it is NOT a GTR.

Comment

thanks, i just let my dog chew up this issue of scc that had a whole article about him befor i could read it. What model er34 is it?

Comment

Its not a GT model

The GT sport models were all two doors, But the skyline traditional has been sold as a luxury coupe and sedan, with a sport model shooting off of the coupe. Think G35, both are luxury sport cars, one sedan and one coupe, (this is the new skyline) they will later have a GT sport version of the coupe.

His is Skyline luxury Sedan, they are RWD. have different varients of the RB engine, his no doubtable has been heavily modified. and it is a R34 chassis.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
          Its not a GT model

The GT sport models were all two doors, But the skyline traditional has been sold as a luxury coupe and sedan, with a sport model shooting off of the coupe. Think G35, both are luxury sport cars, one sedan and one coupe, (this is the new skyline) they will later have a GT sport version of the coupe.

His is Skyline luxury Sedan, they are RWD. have different varients of the RB engine, his no doubtable has been heavily modified. and it is a R34 chassis.
          thank you

Comment

Any time and Welcome to the board.

Comment

ha thanks, kinda hacking my own thread but can you guys tell me some information about r33 gts's.? ive done some google and i have a pretty good knowledge of them im just trying to gather up some info because i might become a new owner of one next week.

Comment

Oh very very nice, You stateside? or something?

well you probably know the basics, ill post what i know in alittle bit, when i get to school.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                  Oh very very nice, You stateside? or something?

well you probably know the basics, ill post what i know in alittle bit, when i get to school.
                  I actually live in Iowa , ive been doing research about them and how to import, and dealing with customs, dot, and the epa for months now. And im probably gonna take the plunge come monday. I just need to come up with the money.
                  but damn all this stuff about the er34, i always thought that was a 4 door gts. I feel so knowledge own3d!

Comment

io was just told by a gurl in my government class there are no r34's in the US wtf

Comment

Want to prove her shes wrong? ask her for sexual favors if you can prove its wrong.. when im home ill attach a pic i took at the nissan owners festible and driftday 11. A R32 and a R34.. not tomention some more.

Comment

I saw an R32 whenever I was waiting in that long @$$ line before D1. It was silver. Anyways, Nomukens Skyline is tuned a little different that u would think. Lets put it this way, he still has the navigation in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                          I saw an R32 whenever I was waiting in that long @$$ line before D1. It was silver. Anyways, Nomukens Skyline is tuned a little different that u would think. Lets put it this way, he still has the navigation in his car.
                          yeah i read he has a dvd player and tv and some other stuff. But damn he sure can dorifto! I love how does that signature smoke tail!

Comment

yeh i thought he had a full sound system in there... and that one pic that DX posted w/ nomukens car.. i noticed that there were two identical er34's of his.. but one had plates, the othe had the d1 stickers, so im guessin one's for street, one's for comps...
                            (feel free to correct me if im wrong cuz i prob. am)

Comment

yea, nomuken has a stripped version in the last D1 round of last year, stripped interior and everything and ive also seen him drift his full interior one. They look exactly alike though outside.

Comment

Working...
                              X