Free Promotional Drift Lessons Starting ~May 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Promotional Drift Lessons Starting ~May 7th

Last edited by hunterd557; 10-14-2008, 05:34 AM. Reason: For The Sake Of Motorsports

wow. good luck with your school. hope that big things come to you in the near future. good luck!

Comment

yea good luck with your school to bad i dont live in that area or i could have got free lessons!!!

Comment

Im probably closer than most to your school, but from NYC its still a bit of a drive to DC... If I get my FC running reliably I may come down for a couple times. It definately sounds like a great deal, and a great time! Good luck with it, however it turns out!

Comment

Wow that sounds great. Too bad your so far away.

Comment

maybe you should move, and go to a place where kids really really know about drifting and have seen it at a sanctioned event

D1?

go to irwindale? or somewhere in Cali, or stay where you are and teach people you know who want to learn, or find people in your area..good luck man if i was near you id come and learn

good luck!!

thanks

Comment

wow i live in new jeresy whcih is fairly close to virgina lol id luv to come up this summer possibly or if u came to new york that woudl be awesome also

Comment

I wouldn't mind getting a few tips or two...

do you have a legal facility or course that would be good to practice on?

Comment

If only I lived in DC

If you ever plan on opening one in Minnesota, I'd come check you out. DC's a bit of a drive. Do you provide the cars or tires? I mean after the school gets established and lesson fees are implemented.

Comment

i wish i could take you up on your offer. i live in nyc but i dont even have a car yet i have fun when you get your school going. maybe by then i'll have a car and i'll give your school a look at

Comment

Originally posted by hunterd557
                      I utilize the facilities at the AutoCross in Maryland. I had one of my NCO's show me around and we happened to stumble across this course. It's not extremely technical but it would help out a drifter at any skill level.

If you are morally against drifting on mountain roads then I will refrain, but if it makes you feel any better, I have the power to get some roads closed off for a little while. HAHAHA! You'll be surprised what a few humvees at either end of a mountain pass will do for traffic. HA!

But we practice on the mountains in the dead of night, usually after 1 am so that no one will interfere. I've been up there a few times in a humvee and it's something that's worth trying at least once.

But I do know the dangers of mountain drifting, while I was in Japan, I lost two Skylines to the terrors of touge. But I guess it's all good. I don't really like Skylines that much anyway. Well . . . not for drifting, Skylines are very good for the Wangan, but I much rather prefer a Silvia or 180sx anyday over a pukey Skyline.

-Dave
                      2 skylines?!?!?!

Comment

Hmm this may be worth the trip if i'm in n.c. as i plan to be this summer, my bro is a Lt. in the Corps and while i was at OSU i was ROTC, but i transfered to a school without a NROTC program. anywho if i'm in n.c. i'll definatly let you know cause virginia isn't too far from there =)

Comment

Hello Marine! How'd the classes go this past summer? Are you still stationed at Quantico?

Comment

What luck! I'm in Baltimore. How close is that to where these lessons'll take place?

Comment

Any chance you will come to Georgia or FL?

Comment

Working...
                              X