anyone from nehon please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone from nehon please help.

Hey I am looking for cheats to Kaido Battle 2: Chain Reaction, and I think that my Gameshark is the Gameshark v2 3.1. right now I have a 105ps 85 and I can't beat a 360ps Fairlady Z (wonder why), oh well thank you for your help.

anyone???

Comment

haha, yea mann im stuck too. ive tried every car, even the mini cooper s with 200hp. mann i cant seem to beat that stupid 350Z. if anyone can help, please post!!

Comment

lets see how long it takes for this thread to be moved to moderation

Comment

anyone have any luck? i need to beat that 350!!!!!!!!

Comment

You dont have to beat the 350z. Go on to daytime get some money and such and go noght race pretty much everything but the 350z and your good. right now I have a S13 and I just got access to a R32 Golf so i might buy that one and have that as a temp. AWD car. But yeah you dont have to beat it.

Comment

huh, sooo all you do is just race at night and keep beating the easy people and the other cars will eventually be unlocked?? wow, should of tried that. how many days do u have to play to get the s13?

Comment

yeah i did that, but i still have a ae85 levin and i want an 86 or even beter a s13 or s14 but i see that no where in the future. i race the easy night guys but i cant seem to get any guys that give me parts or anything, all i get is a couple or vitz's and a civic, and another 85 levin that has to much power. also i only have 116ps in my levin anyone else have a problem with getting more, this seems to be the most i can get now without swaping the engine for a v-series. also when you are doing a night race and it gives you 3 options with a yellow arrow that says battle what do those say, and which one should i do to get more parts?

Comment

up up down down left right left right a b select start.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                    up up down down left right left right a b select start.
                    hahaha... CONTRA!!!! old school gamer right there

Comment

Ok, I have been playing for about maby a week and I had some trouble. on the night games I was only racing people with ps close to mine not even looking at what type of race it was, so I had some troubles at the begining. Just race everyone on the night races, then slasher will show up he isnt that hard but still a tough race. Anyway right now I have the Sard MRS and the D-T S15, I lost to him like 3 times and its 5 million cr per loss, right now i have 20+ million cr no cheating. But as soon as you open more courses money and cars will be no problem.

Comment

exactly... as soon as you unlock other courses the S13 and many other cars are available. It is still very much a Genki Racing game they have kind of the same format in all their games. Beat a couple people to show your good then the fun begins with many more opponents.

Comment

Working...
                        X