calling MX-5/Miata/Eunos-Roadster owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calling MX-5/Miata/Eunos-Roadster owners

Hi, im new here.Just wondering who else here has a Mazda Roadster. Im slowly getting into drifting, but its hard to find good spots in the Atlanta Ga area...and i got a lil too much grip right now.

Spec:
    1996 Roadster
    1.8l
    Torsen LSD
    Custom intake (gett-o fab)
    Bosal cat-back (too quiet)
    timing adv. to 18*
    RacingBeat springs
    Koni adjustables (yellow)
    R-Speed towerbar
    HardDog hard-core roll bar
    Kumo Ecsta 711 205/40/16
    ADR GT-Sport roms - 16"
    RacingBeat type II nose
    Mazda factory wing
    MOMO Competition steering wheel
    K.G. Works short-throw shifter
    Jackson Racing stage 1 clutch and flywheel
    &more.

My $0.02

Slap on some bald tires and I'll think you'll slide alright. You have a nice car and this other guy on here just decided to buy a Miata! So i'm sure you'll be seeing a reply from him. Good luck and welcome.

Comment

thank you. I have a set of beaterz, 14 in really lightweight BBS wheels from a old Toyota with really shiity Goodyears... i have a feeling if i slap them on the back i should be goo to go.

Comment

yep, well mine is 92 model....stock, stock, and stock. (for now)

anyway, it's got the factory 14's with crappy 185/60/14 generics on it....it slides farily easy. been toying around a litte with it, and it'll kick out not to hard. and that's with a clutch that's slipping/chattering here and there. so i need a new clutch to get it to hook up right. i'm really impressed w/ the car (although i think it's a little underpowered). also, my suspension is major squishy...so new springs and shock on the way too. gald to see some others on here w/ a roadster too.

Comment

Working...
        X