No announcement yet.

FORMULA Drift; Road Atlanta (FEEDBACK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORMULA Drift; Road Atlanta (FEEDBACK)

Hey guys,
    Just got back from the first day of Drift Atlanta. It was awesome. The miata cup racing, speed touring class, Speed IT class racing, and some z-tec open-wheel racing all took part before the drifting began today. There were lots of 240's and hachi's out there. As well as a lot of hott, hott women. It was a saturday well spent if you ask me. Well can't wait till tommorrow.

-Peace

just got back as well, it it was great. Man, that viper can drift

cant wait to see what happens tomarrow, should be a great day

Comment

Yeah man, those vipers can drift really well. I heard about how people were booing the gto and the viper at irwindale. But they were two of the best there. I dunno, maybe some people don't like cars with sick horsepower. And i loved seeing those cobras drift around the course too. The one blue one with the white stripes(the one with the stock front fascia) was the best in my opinion. Those things sounded awesome, that has always been my dream car. Well see you guys there tommorrow.

- Peace

Comment

Yeah, I was there too. And since I know the discount tires car person reads this, I just wanna say your car did awesome. I'll be there tommorow. I got my first option today Tommorrow I will hopefully get it signed.

I liked the red cobra, and that M5, that was hott. Those FB's kept spinning out, they were crazy, and that MR2, it's tail just wanted to come out like a mo fo. Benson spun out alot, and got stuck in the gravel his first time out...I wanted to steal his lip that came off

Comment

Hey do you know if Daijiro Yoshihara and the Pacific Rim S13 did good? what place did they get in?

Comment

juat got back

We were the guys screaming are hearts out man!! see all of us with the nads? by the fence? going absolutely nuts everytime? that was are group man. we loved everytthing tday. couldnt have had more fun, specially since we hung out with ken gushi!!!

Comment

I was on the fence near the brick seats, I was like the only one clapping and screaming. And at the end of the runs, I was like the last one on the fence. If anyone saw me, I was the kid with the white shirt, and baggy blue jeans.

We should all meet up tommorow.

Comment

Hey, i think that s13 spun out on it's first run through, but it did pretty good all the other times. But it was just practice runs today, so he hasn't gotten placed in anything yet.

Comment

o ok well i hope he beats everyone else haha go daijiro go

Comment

any pics?????

Comment

I got some on a disposable, and I'm taking more tommorow, I'll get em put on a disk.

Comment

Yeah, i was there too! Awesome, thats all I got to say, unfortunatly, I was a dumba** and got kicked out, but Im sneaking back in with my buddy tomorrow. I got tons of pics. I'll see if i can post them.

Comment

here we go
                          Attached Files

Comment

another...the Vipers were bad, and as much as i hate to say it, that GTO really put on a show.
                            Attached Files

Comment

i took tons of pics, but on a normal film camera so well have to wait for mine.

But where did you get eth option?? I want one

Comment

Working...
                              X