Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samuel Hubinette (Formula D WINNER!)

Samuel Hubinette wins the Formula D in Team Mopar/Lateral G Dodge Viper

Excellent! does any one know the complete standings?

I guess is better at adapting them i gave him credit for. To win the first competition in a brand new car, let alone, one thats never been drifting before.

Comment

sick!!

Comment

Yeah you guys should've seen the viper drift. It was sick!! Sorry if you weren't there. He is really a talented driver.

-Peace

Comment

ahh, yeh i missed it

thanks for rubbing it in..now just kill me

Comment

Yo

I will have the standing sheets up tommorow. Yeah the Club 4ag hachi gave the viper hell. Actually all the 86's were able to handle the viper. it was sad to see Gushi loose in the first round. Beleive it or not they set off fireworks as he entered corner one. He din't know that there were fireworks so he got scared and screwed up. Sucks he is an aweasome person if you ever get to meet him we chilled with him all day. Anyways enjoy the pics i post up in the pics section.

Comment

fireworks...dude thats scary...thats not cool

too bad

<--i love drifting

Comment

Yep it was *Censored**Censored**Censored* as hell. I talked to him afterwards but he didn't seem to upset that he lost.

Comment

I cant believe the 350 with the SR20 spun out 3 times he ran against the viper. That hatchi was all over the viper!!! it was crazy.

Comment

We here at Jasper Performance are so proud of Samuel's accomplishment! We wish him the best of luck this year in the Mopar Viper! Seems like the heavy beasts (Supra, GTO, Viper) can hold their own in the drift world! Way to go Sam!

Comment

Congrats Sam!

Comment

This weekend at Formula D (drift atlanta) was awesome but there were a few things that i didnt like or wish had happened.
                        1. Better crowd response. the crowd sucked, sunday was tarzans b-day and the crowd hardly sang happy birth-day.
                        2. Rhys Millen compete. he was looking very good on saturday but on sundays qualification runs was very stiff but i still didnt find out why he didnt compete.
                        3. Ken gushi looses round 1. Ken was kickin a$$ on saturday from his first run to his last, so it was a suprise that he f_cked up on the very first run of the competition.
                        4. If only viper vs viper. I would have killed to see Sam's mopar viper do tandem with Yomata's benihana viper. maybe next time!!!

Comment

Re: Yo

Originally posted by turbo_blitz21
                          I will have the standing sheets up tommorow. Yeah the Club 4ag hachi gave the viper hell. Actually all the 86's were able to handle the viper. it was sad to see Gushi loose in the first round. Beleive it or not they set off fireworks as he entered corner one. He din't know that there were fireworks so he got scared and screwed up. Sucks he is an aweasome person if you ever get to meet him we chilled with him all day. Anyways enjoy the pics i post up in the pics section.

I think he would have won the competition if he stayed consistant like on saturday. he was the very first drifter to run the course and his lines were perfect. that sucks that fireworks ended his day competing.

What did you all think of that course?

Comment

The Viper winning should shut up alot of the haters who don't want domestics and high power cars to compete in drifting.

Comment

Originally posted by Oki Drifter
                              The Viper winning should shut up alot of the haters who don't want domestics and high power cars to compete in drifting.
                              MOPAR to you

Comment

Working...
                              X