Booing...what gives?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booing...what gives?!

Seriously...regardless of the driver, regardless of the car (import or domestic), no one needs to be boo'd. These guys have all spent a TREMENDOUS amount of time, & money to come out and bring this amazing show to the US. There isnt a driver on the track that doesnt have crazy skills and they should all be recognized for that. Have a favorite (I sure do) and scream your heart out for em. Youll lose some of that energy if you are busy booing someone else. C'mon guys

who booed what?

Comment

Nah, that wasn't wayyyyyyy late. No way.

Comment

The crowd booed Rhys Millen for having a GTO.

Comment

Again? jesus, they must really hate the GTO....

common guys put your self in poor rhys' position, you come out to do something you enjoy in a car your having trouble with and you get booed... must be awful.

Comment

I personally thought he put on a helluva show

Comment

why boo the gto and not the viper???? i think both are crazy i would cheer so hard for both if i ever get the chance to watch in person...

Comment

i will boo for big business. drifting is the new thing! let's milk it!

Comment

Ok then start booing HKS, Blitz, Kei Office and all the other big companies that sponsor drifters and dominate the rankings

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
                    Ok then start booing HKS, Blitz, Kei Office and all the other big companies that sponsor drifters and dominate the rankings
                    Yeah since they're all as big as Pontiac right? This is redundant, stupid arguement anyway. The fact of the matter is he doesn't care 'cause he's getting paid an exorbitant amount for doing waht he does. Boo him all you want, he'll laugh all the way to the bank.

Comment

...jeez some people just don't get it.

weaponX is on the right track. thank you.

Comment

yes yes this was covered already.... go do a search it was covered a million times please do not repost... yes brian I agree w/ u about big business oh and by the way ur arguement w/ HKS and blah blah doesn't stand w/ us... cuz it's still the principle.... (all this is being said in a tired, non arguementive, mono tone voice for lack of energy to argue anymore on this subject)
                        Last edited by GoukiS14; 04-27-2004, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Tires---- nice drift car by the way =D

Comment

i dont care its all drifting to me

Comment

I don't think people were thinking about big business or how much Rhys gets paid as they were booing...they just saw an american car and automatically thought it was crap. I cheered for Rhys and the GTO.

Comment

Working...
                              X