Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• formula d HOUSTON

has any one got news or info on it?

Formula D has posted the new flyer on their website for the Houston even. Check it out. www.formulad.com actually check this out, the pic is HUGE, this si from their website
    http://www.slipstreamglobal.com/form...ront.PROOF.jpg

Comment

i like the center and the bottom right of that pic

Comment

well i mean like rumors, hearsay or whatever.

Comment

I heard a lil birdy say that the Discount car is gonna blow some of your minds!

Comment

Originally posted by Todd@Tires.com
            I heard a lil birdy say that the Discount car is gonna blow some of your minds!
            That lil birdy is right, he blew mine, I dont think you spun out once at Drift Atlanta.

Comment

we started saturday with the car pushing hard. Then ended sunday by ripping a shifter in half. The car seems to have all bugs worked out on it now and we are VERY ready to put on a show in Miami & Houston shortly.

Comment

Well we are behind you 100% so make my mind expand at a violent pace. Good luck out there.

Comment

Now if they'd only let me drive it!

haha, yea right! Im used to a bit more power.

Comment

I had no idea Calvan Wan drove that bad boy. That is untill I spoke to him at DriftShowOff @ Houston this past May. He seems to be a genuine driver and all around nice guy. He tore up the track along side the Falken drift team (Yamamoto & Koguchi). Wan was nice enough to speak about his experience this past last year, how his learned alot, and how drifting should be learned in a safe environment.

Comment

yea, it was great to see how well all 3 drivers could do working together considering Houston was the 1st time he actually drove on track with the Falken drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooney
                        That lil birdy is right, he blew mine, I dont think you spun out once at Drift Atlanta.
                        we sure did! hehe

D'OH!!!

Comment

get tickets?

on their site it doesnt have a link to get tickets for the houston event do any of you know where that is?

Comment

Re: get tickets?

Originally posted by Xantos
                            on their site it doesnt have a link to get tickets for the houston event do any of you know where that is?
                            that is a good question? i'll check ticket master.

Comment

there better be some bleachers. i don't want to stand on my toes all day again. maby i'll bring a bar stool and some phone books. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X