TeamHinga in Quick! Magazine again ****PICS****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamHinga in Quick! Magazine again ****PICS****

This is coverage from the last contest we were in, right before most of my boys cars were confiscated. Tomorrow one of my guys is going to traffic court. Good Luck

They butchered our names and our quotes, haha. we had alot of fun at the contest. we put on one hell of a show for the crowd.

The TeamHinga Family

dude that sux cars got confiscated... how/why did that happen may i ask ??? hope u get em bac

Comment

---Few of my guys were falsley accused of illegal drifting. their cars were stolen by the cops.

more info about it on www.zeroyon.com

Chris
      TeamHinga

Comment

Dats sux man Good luck gettin 'em back!

Comment

Originally posted by okinawalevin
          ---Few of my guys were falsley accused of illegal drifting. their cars were stolen by the cops.

more info about it on www.zeroyon.com

Chris
          TeamHinga
          Damn dude! That's insane!! How can they confiscate on grounds that probobly woun't hold? I don't know how the law is there, but it sounds..well..unreasenaboule..?

I hope they'll get them back!

Comment

Good luck dude....ahh i love your Levin..... *drool*.....congrats to your team.......

Comment

Nice article. Good to see the Americans tearing it up over there. Keep the faith and good luck on your cars.

Illegal street drift in Japan??? Didn't think there was such a thing

So let me get this straight. They are using footage from those videos to impound cars and whatnot? This is the Armed Forces? Well I guess that fits right in line with my military experience. Those boobs couldn't find 2 bags of crap tied to their feet. Military Intelligence is a horrible contradiction of terms. As for that drag racing being illegal, heck man if that's illegal street dragging then I feel bad for Commerce dragway or any of the other "legal" dragstrips I have been to cause that's about the best set up I have seen. There's a tree, barriers to keep cars from launching into the crowds, a burn out area, cones, heck I bet there was a hot dog stand there too. Looked pretty together to me.

You stick it to the military. They have no rights to override copyrights, if they tell you that the provost can do that then that guy is a complete liar. The provost can sign papers for the new scuttlebutt or a geedunk machine but after that, he's pooped and needs to lay down.

Ugh.
              Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 04-28-2004, 08:22 PM.

Comment

good luck with everything man, hope things work out.

lol i love the quote "Drift it up!!!" hahahaha

Comment

They have no rights to override copyrights, if they tell you that the provost can do that then that guy is a complete liar
                  ---I agree, this Provost marshall bunghole seems to think he`s untouchable. well he illegally stole video footage from Zeroyons website and aired it on the Armed Forces channel. hopefully this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* will get his peepee smacked.

Hinga

Comment

Originally posted by okinawalevin
                    ---I agree, this Provost marshall bunghole seems to think he`s untouchable. well he illegally stole video footage from Zeroyons website and aired it on the Armed Forces channel. hopefully this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* will get his peepee smacked.

Hinga
                    he and one of his defenders are getting the hell flamed out of them on that site

Comment

Working...
                    X