TRay Sliding!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRay Sliding!!

lmao check it out...! dunno if its a repost... these guys are idiots lets go ff'ers!

http://www.fayettevilleracing.com/mo...%20Sliding.wmv

WHOOT WHOOT!!! TRAY SLIDING! LMAO

Comment

Thats exactly what i was talking about! but they should of tried some drifting!

Comment

my god

Comment

Done it . The trick is to use 2 or 3 trays on top of each other. Lasts ALOT longer. And try not to do what that guy did. Its no fun . Actually try to drive the thing around. NOW THATS A CHALLENGE, and FUN!!!!!!!

Comment

wow, my friend did that in a del sol

Comment

haha...i use to do that in my civic.... tried doing multiple trays but i jus couldn't get my car onto'em....but yeah, it's pretty fun but one tray burns out like in 5 seconds...

Comment

believe it or not, it was a craze down here...for about a week

Comment

haha i was workin on my suspension, and some friends of mine were over one of which drives a kia....freakin sweet for a kia.....for a kia
                  but anyway i was workin and they randomly left and they i hear em comin and look out my garage and his kia is freakin slidin liek crazy on the trays..... it was awsome

Comment

I would like to see someone do that with metal cooking pans...at night.

Comment

yeah the metal trays would last a whole lot longer, needless to say, and they would make sparks probably too. That would be awesome. But yeah, i thought the whole idea of that tray sliding stuff was to be able to kinda drift, not just burn the crap out of your front tires. oh well, maybe he'll get it right next time

-Peace

Comment

dude that dudes mom is gonna be so mad.

Comment

lol

Originally posted by 180maniac
                          yeah the metal trays would last a whole lot longer, needless to say, and they would make sparks probably too. That would be awesome. But yeah, i thought the whole idea of that tray sliding stuff was to be able to kinda drift, not just burn the crap out of your front tires. oh well, maybe he'll get it right next time

-Peace
                          lol yeah that would be cool but ur tires would probly melt to the tray heh

Comment

hmm time to go looking in the kitchen for some metal baking pans lol

Comment

Sweet idea, I'll do this next weekend and get a video.

Comment

Working...
                              X