• Samuel Hubinette-VIPER (Video Clip)

Samuel Hubinette VIPER (Video Clip) by "LATERAL-G Racing"

VIDEO Clip: (Download Instuctions)
    -RIGHT CLICK on the LINK
    -select "SAVE TARGET AS"

http://rtimagazine.com/Samuel_Spiderman.wmv

Nice....but short

Comment

w00t Nice vid, I want to see MORE!!!!!!!

Comment

man... they just look funny... i think its pretty cool. in 3 weeks they form this team and take 1st in their first event ever. just goes to show you its the driver.... awsome

Comment

Yay! Finally someone put together a clip of the viper drifting

I wish it was longer but this clip is a ton better then the other one of it I had which was like 7 seconds long.

He got the rearend out pretty far on the last turn, thought he was gonna lose it for a moment. I guess that was the "domestic drift show" or something like that since in one clip you can see the GTO drifter in front of the snake

Comment

More clips will be posted online!

Originally posted by dorimilk
            w00t Nice vid, I want to see MORE!!!!!!!

Comment

That GTO you see if Rhys Millen's. This was filmed on the 24th, the qualifying day. I was there on the 25th, the day of the actual thing. I want to find someone who filmed Alex Pfeiffer's awesome perfomance on the 25th he did just for fun. He was doing burnouts, drifts, donuts, and just having all out fun with only hit hands and his right leg in the car. Modified.com has about 3 pics of this, but they just don't do it justice.

Comment

i love the ramones, but i wouldve liked to hear that motor.

Comment

I've got about an hours worth of vids from Drift Atlanta but my tape broke so now I gotta get it spliced and transferred to dvd
                  woe is me

Comment

Working...
                  X