• Show
Clear All

• My Corolla Photos

-Bruce

WOW, thats clean
    I like it.
    btw, shoulda posted this in the pics section

Welcome to the forums
    Last edited by WildSe7en; 04-30-2004, 04:54 AM.

Comment

like the car

welcome new guy thats one of the nicest member rides I have seen its very clean with a nice black coat. it should be posted in the pic and video section but its ok its ok its your first post and your new here but in the future post your threads with pics in the pic and video section.

Comment

Defintely a clean AE86... so where's home man? Does that liftback get any touge time?

Comment

sweet~

Comment

OMG! Nightrider style is the only way to roll. That's hot man.

Comment

Looks very nice.

Comment

The car looks very clean. Hope you have some fun with it. On a side note, I also like the "Beware of guard dog" sign in the backround.

Comment

I wish I could have a post title like that: "I'm new, here's my corolla."

That is a very nice looking corolla. It looks good in black, a nice, shiny black at that. That's a good find or maybe just a lot of work, nice either way.

Maybe a little bit more about yourself?
                  List of mods on car?

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I love this car and everything about cars either DTM or JDM, anything that is clean. I'm currently 20 years old, go to an art school in Socal, doing graphic design and photography. I bought the car last year from Nevada, the condition of the car was unbelievable, especially the interior. I've spent a lot of time and work on this car, but a lot mods on there are things that were broken or almost broken, so I gave mself reasons to modify it, or it's just my mod bug So far I've done the following mods, it's still a long way to go:

Exterior
                    Black Paintjob
                    GTS OEM Rear Spoiler & Front Lip
                    GTS OEM Window Visor

Interior
                    Complete OEM Red/Black interior
                    Tom’s Steering Wheel
                    TRD Shift knob
                    Momo Hub
                    Sparco Speed Bucket Seats
                    Schroth 3pt Harness
                    Valentine One

Engine
                    AE92 4age High Comp Redtop Swap
                    TRD 4-1 Header
                    K&N Air Intake
                    RS-R GTII Catback Exhaust

Suspension
                    KYB AGX Shocks
                    Ground Control Coilover
                    TRD Race Springs
                    Cusco Camber Plates
                    OEM Zenki LSD

Wheels
                    Flat Black Supra 14x7
                    Falken Azenis Sport 195/60/14

Sound
                    Clarion Headunit
                    Clarion Speakers
                    Sony Xploid Speakers

I've gone drifting couple times in my neighborhood but it's quiet scary because of cops and couldn't really see anything at night, the place I go to had no lights at all. I will be at Drift Day 16 as an amateur, please don't laugh at me, it's literally my first real drifting experience, during the day. Again, thanks for all the compliments

thanks,
                    Bruce

Comment

the only one's who will laugh at you are the ricers....the real drift guys will help you out....don't be afraid to ask for help, or have some one experienced ride with you givin u pointers and stuff...very nice ride...

Comment

That body is perfect! Black shows dents real bad, and this car is perfect! Thumbs up man.

Comment

wow. i absolutely love your 86. There are few black 86's that are clean and that is definetely one of them.

Like Nemesis said, nobody will laugh at you at DD's. if anything, people will help you and tell you what you're doing wrong. besides. Everybody's gotta learn at one point or another right?

I'm probly going to spectate at the event so maybe i'll see you there.

Comment

Pretty car.

No RCA's?

Comment

very very nice car. Welcome to the boards man, and drifting in general. Depending on how knew you are, i have some tips (link in my sig) to help new guys out with drifting. Its basicly a foot in the door sortof thing. good luck at drift day 16. I can vouch for everyone, because i dont know them. But all of these guys are pretty nice and friendly. If you need any tips or sugestions or help feel free to ask.

Comment

Working...
                              X