Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Drift Clinic May 2nd

http://www.sfmreport.com/untitled2.html

Check out the link. Trying to get the locals involved this time. If you're in the Miami area come out and have some fun!!! Thanks!

Garage Battle

Let's hope people show up. I'll be spectating.

Comment

ill be there like always.

Comment

Damn it. Woke up too late.

Comment

dammit, i havent been chekin the events section lately. DAMN!!!! ah well, anyways, theres 3 scheduled drift events in south florida and the folloing goes as is; DGTrials May 23rd Drift Showoff May 29-30th and Traxion May 29-30th. You CAN be assured that I'll be there

Comment

Don't forget May 22nd Primus in Tampa for those Not-as-far-South drifters!

-MR

Comment

Did anyone go to this? If so, what'd you think?

Comment

I heard someone crashed. Dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by BLADDER_MASTER
                  I heard someone crashed. Dunno.
                  i heard they were 2 crashes and one totaled his car.

this should be a lesson not to hold a practice where there are concrete wall to hit. the first practice with cones was awesome. sum1 nailed a garbage can thats about it. if anything goes wrong theryll hit a cone, but in the track, it'll get ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectD
                    i heard they were 2 crashes and one totaled his car.

this should be a lesson not to hold a practice where there are concrete wall to hit. the first practice with cones was awesome. sum1 nailed a garbage can thats about it. if anything goes wrong theryll hit a cone, but in the track, it'll get ugly.
                    3 accidents took place at this event. First accident someone ate the wall HARD and totalled their car. One car (pink 240 hatch) hit the wall three times. The other car just tapped the wall once. 3 accidents in one day says a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by ReginaVagina
                      3 accidents took place at this event. First accident someone ate the wall HARD and totalled their car. One car (pink 240 hatch) hit the wall three times. The other car just tapped the wall once. 3 accidents in one day says a lot.
                      yeah it says to the promotor not to hold events at a track with amateurs.

hold it at a lot with cones.

Comment

So James's car's nice new paint job is ruined?

The guy from the track seems to suck more and more every time we go there...

-MR

Comment

Working...
                        X