AWD after first gear?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWD after first gear?!

some retarded guy told me that the mitsubishi eclipse GSX is front wheel drive in 1st gear only, then when you shift it changes to all wheel drive. please tell me thats bullsh!t cuz thats wat i told him

I have never heard or read that and since I was thinking of making that my next car, Ive been doing alot of reading

Comment

oops never mind

but yeah.. FWD in first gear..
      HMMMmmmm...

Comment

There's a reason why the AWD guys frequently break drivetrain parts on the launch. . . .

Comment

Haha, theres also a reason they get such great launches.

Comment

cuz yeah that makes a lot of sense. let's make it FWD when you need traction the most and AWD when it doesn't matter anymore, hahahahahaha! idiot.

Comment

Re: AWD after first gear?!

Originally posted by doriFC
              some retarded guy told me that the mitsubishi eclipse GSX is front wheel drive in 1st gear only, then when you shift it changes to all wheel drive. please tell me thats bullsh!t cuz thats wat i told him

SLAP THAt FOO FOR THINKIN THAT!! haha Fwd in first gear.... most idiotic thing ive heared in a while.

Comment

hahaha.
                thanx guys now i can slap him in the face for thinking that

Comment

well depending on what kind of center diff the GSX has it may be FWD on launch... if the GSX has an active center diff (which i don't think it does) the torque split in first gear or under hard acceleration could be mostly towards the front making it act like FWD. sort of the reverse of the GTR which is mostly RWD on launch

TF

Comment

Working...
                  X