EVO MR Mitsubishi Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVO MR Mitsubishi Racing

i read in Road and Track today about the new EVO MR (Mitsubishi Racing) that will be sold in the U.S. late this year.

it has a different turbo than the standard EVO and torque is up to 295 foot-pounds.

the main cool part of this more powerful EVO is that it will have the Active Center Differential that Mitsubishi robbed the standard EVO of.

this improved EVO does 0-60mph in 4.3 seconds and pulls .98g's on the skidpad. the price will be $33,000.

I wonder if Pontiac plans make a competitive GTO at this price range. I saw competitive meaning, able to compete with the STI and EVO MR, Strip it down, give it more power, wider stickier tires, better suspension, im sure its possible.

I only mention it betcause the GTO is built as a performance car, and cost around the same amount, so naturally performance wise it is competing.

Comment

Pics of the JDM MR
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

finally an EVO closer to the REAL Japanese EVO. now if they'd bring the 2 other styles here like the GSR and i forgot what the other was.

Comment

I didn't know that there was an EVO MR.

Comment

Originally posted by Nismo_r34
              I didn't know that there was an EVO MR.
              There will be, this new type of Evo is new in Japan too, the first of its kind of Evo

Comment

yea, the MR is mostly little changes, things like different headlights, taillights, different seats and dash, a bigger turbo, different cat,

Comment

.98gs...that's simply amazing.

Comment

i heard the spoiler was an option?

Comment

sadly its still down compared to its euro/jap brother the FQ330

Comment

Hey do you have a link to this? Is the u.s. spec MR still going to have the carbon fiber roof? I hope so, probably not though because of ghey u.s. standards. If this car comes over freals its going to be sick one nine

Comment

carbon roof? they the only car i kew had that is the new BMW M3(its the highist spec i cant recall the name) i think you mean carbon wing

Comment

I have an article in my room in a sports car magazine that says the mr comes with a carbon roof.

Comment

news to me

and on a other note the MR is being released in the EU as well but as the cheap *Censored**Censored**Censored* spec with 260bhp compared to the 330bhp of the fq330

Comment

Working...
                              X