i want a LIP........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want a LIP........

sup all i just wanted 2 know if anyone has or can get me a front lip 4 my 240 it's a 93 coupe i live in the 562 area.thanks

make one... its easy or go with some one that makes body kits... its not expensive...for mine was like 30dlls custom 4inch front lip..

Comment

On your FC?? Do you have any pictures?

Comment

tha web page doesnt accept them couse they are to big that say...the other day i try but nothing work..i recomend you some thing put your font lip like a oem extention dont try to make it flashiee..

Comment

Go to the place known as Home Depot or try their lesser known name of "cheapo body mods depot". Stroll through there and look all over. You will be amazed at all the cool things that with a little bending or painting can give you custom looking stuff. Oh and it's super cheap too. I made some boxed rockers for the FD that I never used for like 10 bucks. That's paint, skirts, everything. They didn't look half bad either. On boxier cars they would look great.

Also air diffusers. If you look at the front of my car you can see mine. Also the cover I made for the J-spec lights that are like 500 freaking dollars. Was easy and took me bout an hour. Try it.

Comment

I would like to know more about those diffusers and side skirts ghost.

Thanks. I'm your biggest fan.

Comment

SUP fellas so i can MAKE my own LIP..........sounds kinda crazy but im gonna try it im gonna go home depo and i'll let u guys know what happen laterz

Comment

okkk... post tha picīs in here okaii!!...lol

Comment

Working...
                X