Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Drifter

Hey everybody
    Been browsing this forum for awhile and decided i might join. I am into drifting in a large way here in australia. My car is what you would call a very wierd choice for drifting. It is a Holden Gemini, which is a very underpowered and not very pretty looking car. Its powered by a 1.6litre SOHC Isuzu engine that when stock are very asthmatic. This ones had a bit of work done to it to help it breathe better and rev harder but still only has about40-50 rear wheel kilowatts. It regularly shows up drivers inb cars worth ten times as much with 5 times as much power.......so it is a lot of fun to make it into the top 16 finals regularly ahead of many more powerful and better set up cars.
    Hopefully this pic works. It was taken at the High Performance Imports Drift Nationals held in melbourne on March 20th where i once again made the finals, but was knocked out in the first round by a silvia.

welcome to the boards.
    holden gemini eh?
    you should meet my friend, the chevette.
    aka same stuff diffrent dirt. looks like
    there's at least two us tbody drifters.
    nice car

Comment

Yeah, chevettes the same in the middle with a different front and back. Nice cheap car to drift. Lot more inexpensive to replace than a JDM drifter

Comment

WELCOME to DRIFTING.COM

Hey man welcome to the forums. good first post the last first post I read was " hey ppl I am new here". well any ways welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your self. lol you should put a nice spoiler on that thing one thats not to ricey.

Comment

Yeah i was thinking a nice s13 drift spoiler cut down to suit the gemini's width. Ive always wanted to put on a huge "2 fast 2 furious style" T wing spoiler.....bout 3 foot high with 6 deflectors on it.....hahaha. My car wouldnt have the power to pull it along

Comment

Working...
          X