• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suspect spins out three times before being caught

i bet you i could have gone 4 spins..

http://www.kfor.com/global/video/pop...pID1=200856&h1

lol he must be a drifter...

hmm what movie was she reffering to...?
    Last edited by spinitsidewayz!; 05-02-2004, 04:34 PM.

Comment

lol

thats funny

Comment

Yep. Happened in my very own state. People were talking about it on an Oklahoma car forum while it was happening.

Comment

Heh, I tell people the pit manuever doesnt always work. If this guy had a faster car, he "might" have lost em, but old Motorolla is hard to get away from. He had some skill though lol. Yknow what they say once is luck.... but twice and three times ? Nah Miss reporter thats not all luck.

Comment

He was very comfortable when control was "lost." There's no replacement for seat time LOL, but in this guys case he deserves to go to jail.

Comment

Luck, pssssh. If it looked wild I would have said yes. But the guy clutched in, got it backwards, and then spun it back around very deliberately-looking. Then did it again. Where the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* did that kid learn to drive? I so wanted to see him get away. Stupid V6 mustangs.

Comment

Don't run they'll just beat you 10xs worse. I'd give up.

Comment

Originally posted by HasNoTiresLeft
                  Heh, I tell people the pit manuever doesnt always work. If this guy had a faster car, he "might" have lost em, but old Motorolla is hard to get away from. He had some skill though lol. Yknow what they say once is luck.... but twice and three times ? Nah Miss reporter thats not all luck.
                  I gotta agree, that guy had felt a car spin with him in it before. He knew it. Perhaps hes raced cars, or done some drifting or rally or something, maybe some dirt track racing in his past.

Cops like to brag that no one gets away when the run, but i dont think thats as true as they like to say. I always see car chases in the los angeles area, Its usualy some drunk guy in a minivan or pickup.

One day though, you will see a skilled driver take off in a sports car. im sure CHP out here doesnt like that idea.

Makes me wonder, how many car chases start out, especialy around areas with lots of moutains roads and stuff, like out in parts in los angeles, where the guy takes off, looses the patrol car, then drops down one of dozens of possible streets, long before news helocopter ever arrives. Its possible out here, it happens more then they say.

Anyways, it was good police work getting him and some impressive driving by the suspect, its too bad that he used his skills to elude cops instead of to entertain fans at a race.

Comment

I figure if it's something big, run like a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                      Cops like to brag that no one gets away when the run, but i dont think thats as true as they like to say. I always see car chases in the los angeles area, Its usualy some drunk guy in a minivan or pickup.
                      Ive seen people get away plenty of times, you jsut don't hear about them. You gotta watch out around here though, the CHP drive SVT Cobra's. Pssh, there convertable too.

Comment

I've also seen people get away a lot, in Ohio they have a no chase law which is basically if someone blows by a cop at a high enough speed, he's not allowed to pursue. The logic behind this is that the driver is going so fast that he'll eventually crash. That doesn't always work, but too many police departments were being sued out here because the suspect they pursued crashed into traffic and the victims families said that if the police hadn't chased the suspect wouldn't have been driving so fast. This is a fairly new law but i don't really like the idea of it, nothing wrong with driving fast, just do it on a track =)

Comment

the owner must of gone insane when he got his car back

Comment

Originally posted by BL1TZ_W1NG
                            the owner must of gone insane when he got his car back
                            haha he was probably like "i didn't know it could do that"

Comment

Working...
                            X