Rx-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rx-7

iam intrested in getting a rx-7 1993 and up and i live in ontario near detroit.

http://www.trader.ca/Search/Details....ategory=&CAT=1

can you guys tell me if that is a good deal for that one???

http://search.trader.ca/Results.asp?...ategory=&CAT=1

or what other one is good ?

thanks and hows the insurance on them ???

???????????
    ??????????
    ?????????
    ????????
    ???????
    ??????
    ?????
    ????
    ???
    ??
    ?

Comment

coommmmmmmmmmon

Comment

http://www.trader.ca/Search/Details....ategory=&CAT=1
        i like this one.......personally because its black and looks clean.....insurance is a grip though...

Comment

yea me too iam only 16 i get my full license in a month so this would be my first car lol

how old are you, you cant be that old bc it says you like to drift (soon)

but yea.... were else can i get one from besides e-bay

dammm

Comment

Me..im 17.9 and 1/2...........i wouldnt have an FD as a first car because i know for a fact that the car will get messed up if you use it to drift......i would use the options that i am choosing between ....... FC vs. 240 vs. miata .........that three are great choices for first time drifters and they are all also cheap to buy........ buy an FD when your more secure and experienced with your car.......but hey, you dont have to take my word for it....

Comment

yea i know man
              but there is one that has like 200 km 1993 for 12 gs canadian it needs to be rebuild

iam actually getting a 240sx hatch (most likly) for 2gs so that wond be to bad

i am more into touge n *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* liek that but like em both

Comment

i like the cheapest one because im poor and aint got no money ^^

Comment

Yup i know the feeling...i also have no money......but some how i will have a car by november.....

Comment

LOLOL

Comment

ii have 5gs lol

so i can get aa 240sx

Comment

boooo!!!!! i bet the money came from ur parents.....my parents only give me lunch money and its hard to buy a car with that....lol

Comment

your lucky day

you my friends friend is selling his rx-7 for a awsome price of $26,000 if you looking for one with mods though this ain't you car the only mods on the thing are konig 17" HOLES and some kind of carbon fiber hood. so ya he is looking for a buyer.

Comment

26 gs ??? Ahhh NOPE

no i didint get all that from my parents.some.

When i moved from germany i got some money from the bank n *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

Originally posted by FormulaDrifter
                              boooo!!!!! i bet the money came from ur parents.....my parents only give me lunch money and its hard to buy a car with that....lol
                              seriously man! lol i gots only 25 dollars saved from my lunch money LOL..dang why must those Hostes Crumb Donuts be soo good?!!!! makin me spend my money..they will pay! they will all pay! buahhhh!

Comment

Working...
                              X