PDA

View Full Version : FF Drifting !!! (vid)

DropTopDrifter
07-22-2003, 09:03 PM
Ha ha... and ya didnt think that ff can be drifted sooo good... well, i dont thing it gets much better then this. You knoe the drill... right click...

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wMTM3NTY4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

emission
07-23-2003, 07:56 PM
hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! you #*@%-ing rule!! who knew it could be done that beautifuly....:D

Nissan_Racer
07-24-2003, 02:31 PM
it wont work on windows media, quick time or that other one, um real player. whats the deal with the right click and do what?

DropTopDrifter
07-24-2003, 02:58 PM
right click and use the "save target as" and dl it to what ever file you want...

cjd1079
07-24-2003, 04:27 PM
Are you sure those aren't AWD? Not that if they were FF they couldn't drift, but just to be sure. Coolest FF drifting I have seen so far was Option 2 video vol. 31. Hatakeyama drifts a EF civic.

marshun
07-24-2003, 04:35 PM
i remember this. hehe. its from a really old option vid. i think. haha. i kept tellin other people that there are these vitz's. well i think theyre vitz's. and they drift pretty good. hehe.

i remember the EF drifter guy. they were on that small *Censored**Censored**Censored* course right?

cjd1079
07-24-2003, 04:46 PM
The ones in the video posted here are Subura Rexs. The course he was drifting on was pretty small. Anyway I think you can drift or slide anything as long as it looks good. Do it with wathca got, but you might hafta camber those rear wheels alot;) .

Nissan_Racer
07-25-2003, 11:06 AM
can you call it ff drifting drifting? by definition isnt that just yanking on the e-brake and hoping that the car looks like its in a drift? just wondering if it is really drifting, and please dont yell at me for this post i have a headache.

cjd1079
07-25-2003, 01:19 PM
Call it what you like. I am no expert, but to me it doesn't matter. FF sliding or drifting or whatever you want to call it is alot more complicated than people make it out to be. It takes using hand brake, steering, clutch, and brakes to accomplish something even close to what is accomplished with a rear drive and for that I think it deserves respect. Option video refers to it as drifting, and I will as well. Ofcourse, FR is a much better platform for drifting.

pcbootleger
07-26-2003, 02:49 AM
is everyone just doing a right click and save as on that? I cant seem to d/l it. and I would really like to check it out

cjd1079
07-26-2003, 08:25 AM
I saw it once and saved it using windows media player. I think the link is down.

Nissan_Racer
07-26-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by cjd1079
Call it what you like. I am no expert, but to me it doesn't matter. FF sliding or drifting or whatever you want to call it is alot more complicated than people make it out to be. It takes using hand brake, steering, clutch, and brakes to accomplish something even close to what is accomplished with a rear drive and for that I think it deserves respect. Option video refers to it as drifting, and I will as well. Ofcourse, FR is a much better platform for drifting.

if it takes a lot of skill to "drift" an ff car then ive mastered the art of drift, i swear that if drifting a fr car is as easy as yanking the e-brake and sliding then you should start calling me the new drift king, no diss to any hard core drifters that have been doing this since they were 8 but ff hand brake sliding is, in my mind, not drifting.

DoriftuEvo
07-27-2003, 09:44 PM
I wish the link worked.

DropTopDrifter
07-28-2003, 06:44 AM
it should be working again.....

JonnySlick
07-28-2003, 07:04 AM
that's some funny schiznit. LOL

pcbootleger
07-28-2003, 03:21 PM
ROFL. I've seen that vid before but it still makes me laugh. that was actually really good how they were drifting. Its not that easy with a FF car. Trust me, my roomates and I tried it with his elantra GT and we did lots of 360s. Good times though, Good times.

s-14drifter
07-28-2003, 04:50 PM
FWD Drifting is possible, look at the IFM Curren its a drifter and people go wild in japan when they see it because they know is not a RWD and it just drifts beautifully ill get some pics of IFM soon so yall can see the car club here in Okinawa.

DoriftuEvo
07-28-2003, 05:17 PM
Nice. I've also seen that video before, but it's worth watching again.

4-D Racing
07-31-2003, 07:28 PM
who knew mini-vans could do that? j/k sweet!