This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tech question fro everyone

I think this driftxtreeme character is just someone who reads alot and has NO hands on experience.So heres a some questions for him hope he enjoys answering them and i hope you enjoy reading them.

first one:would you use hotter or colder spark plugs than stock in a diesel engine ,turbo charged running 12 psi ?

second :your car wont crank, just ticking noise when you turn the key but the starter doesnt turn over.Whats wrong ?

bonus: you have a crank-ploish it up-turn it sideways-and shove it up yur *Censored**Censored**Censored*

you try to make these people think you know everything but when they answer your question you treat them like there stupid becasue they didnt word it exactly as you read it out of the book.Grow up and if you want people to learn then help them out dont patronize them.

LOL

yeah DX drives a civic and thinks chrome wings rock, i saw him in los angeles with some ricer friends once. ricing it up. rice.

Comment

Re: tech question fro everyone

Originally posted by sliders
      first one:would you use hotter or colder spark plugs than stock in a diesel engine ,turbo charged running 12 psi ?

second :your car wont crank, just ticking noise when you turn the key but the starter doesnt turn over.Whats wrong ?

bonus: you have a crank-ploish it up-turn it sideways-and shove it up yur *Censored**Censored**Censored*

Im going to take a whack at it. Although i really dont know any of this stuff.

Question One. Diesels dont use spark plugs.. nice try though, had me thinking "hmm desiels use compression heat for spark, so that little PSI (on a desiel) would need a warmer plug. haha almost had me buddy.

Question two: My dead car did this to me today. I tried to start it when it wasnt in gear. So thats at least ONE issue that can cause it. EDIT: When it <b>WAS</b> in gear i ment.

Bonus: eeew no thanks. that would be painful.

Comment

Re: Re: tech question fro everyone

Originally posted by driftxtreem

Well gee beave I dont know whend did deisel engines come with sparkplugs hhhmmm you got me their. But that 27:1 compresion just might close the gap on them eh

Damn do cars still have solonoids or is that tikking in your head. you got me their again. Or maybe its the dead battery like the one in your pants.

I looked for the last answere on google and in all my books but the only answere I could find was

YOU WISH YOU HAD HALF THE TALENT AS I and your only posting this because of your short commings in your pants as well as your head.

Bring it on I can take you and all your buddies at this game.

Comment

DX owns everyoen on this board, learn that

Comment

Sliders you got a whole 4 post count thats meens your a noob and here noobs should read the FAQ page and look and listen your to be seen not heard. But hey you got one s14 and two BMWs in your club that does give you allot of experiance dont it.

Comment

owned...lol o god your first question.....come on

hey chas or anyone that has it, the Tsuchiya owned pic is in order here......

Comment

damn drift you are a fool for even responding to those questions . you didnt realize they werent to see if you could answer them more less to make you look stupid but since you replied to them ,what does a diesel actually have to create spark until the motot cranks? and cars dont mean anything we could have a yugo in our club the thing im trying to say is yur the kind of guy that probably hasnt worked on much but hey if you have cool .My point is dont act like you know everything cause you dont and dont act like a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* when people answer yur question .Damn you are a dumbass.........hope everyone else doesnt follow in this guys footsteps.

Comment

Not that DX needs to explain things to you, But he has a shop in japan. He works with professional D1 drivers, and was even flown out here with his organization to the D1 in irwindale where he met several of the members here. Hes been interviewed in magazines before. He has shown us pictures of his ship and cars hes working on, Including his personal Sil80 which he swapped the motor out of last week. Giving us details the full time.

Theres alot of Internet Racers out there, DX is not one of them.

Dissagreeing with something he said is one thing, but perhaps you should lurk and read alot more before making judgements about him. OR any of us at this to be honest, this site is visited from everything from 13 year old kids who like iniital D to professional american drivers. Calvin Wan comes to mind, whos posted on the forum before, to members of professional groups who have attended the D1. A gentlemen from Jasper Automotive visits this site to give us details on there events, also a gentlemen working on the discount tire/falken car post here.
                  Last edited by nissanguy_24; 05-05-2004, 07:50 PM.

Comment

allright true question to see if he knows his stuff.

to keep the oil from building up pressure fom air bubbles what is the way you do this on a ka24e.no hints or nothing you think you know it all then bring it.And yes you can do this and gain around 5-10 extra horses.

i want my engine to have more torque should i replace my flywheel to a lightened one?or should i go with a lightened crank?

Comment

this is mo bettah !

Comment

allright true question to see if he knows his stuff.

to keep the oil from building up pressure fom air bubbles what is the way you do this on a ka24e.no hints or nothing you think you know it all then bring it.And yes you can do this and gain around 5-10 extra horses.

i want my engine to have more torque should i replace my flywheel to a lightened one?or should i go with a lightened crank?
                        well I would normaly answere this right away seens how we perform allot of high performance teqhniques in MY SHOP IN JAPAN and Im sure what we do on the SR and the CA as well as the countless RBS we work on would work on the mesily little KA you got BUT I think I will let ya suffer for a while and let my DAWGS out on ya

Comment

hes not a man, merely a noob trying to test the almighty gods of drifting.com

Comment

damn drift you are a fool for even responding to those questions . you didnt realize they werent to see if you could answer them more less to make you look stupid but since you replied to them ,what does a diesel actually have to create spark until the motot cranks? and cars dont mean anything we could have a yugo in our club the thing im trying to say is yur the kind of guy that probably hasnt worked on much but hey if you have cool .My point is dont act like you know everything cause you dont and dont act like a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* when people answer yur question .Damn you are a dumbass.........hope everyone else doesnt follow in this guys footsteps.
                            aw hell I thought I would ignore you for a while but your like a cockroach. So lets see I wonder if it would be the glow plugs your talking about. Man If im wrong Ill have to go back to Wyo Tech again but man that was like 20 years ago so I wonder If they remember me. But you sound like you just walked out of the desial mechanics coures at your local comunity collage so my experiance would never be the same as yours.

Comment

i feel that lately we have been getting a new wave of "new members". It calmed down for like 2 weekss and the boards where clean and no arguing, now its flamed bac up and we got some new ppl, some who cant even type straight. I kno uve seen his posts... /\/\@|) T1ght y0

Comment

Working...
                              X