Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• today was good.

FF drift.
    just covering my "behind" from getting banned or my account deleted.

It's nice to hear you're having some fun with fwd. I started on fwd and it's good for learning weight transfer. Harder or easier than rwd? I guess you could say it's harder just cause you can't just gun it and break the rear end loose. The e-brake's there, but if you don't use it, you actually have to learn weight shifting to drift it through a corner.

I find it funny how some people call fwd drifting "donkey" draggers, but really what are you dragging if you don't use the e-brake. It's all weight shift. Sure if you're an e-brake maniac I can understand...but what if you're not.

The only part with fwd that I don't like is the exit speeds. They're so slow if you drift through the whole corner. That part always left me feeling disappointed and pissed off. It made me faster and made me push the entry speed, but still, fwd has nothing on rwd when it comes to speed out of the corner.

Did you take your friends in other cars before, or was that their first time drifting in a car?

Comment

Working...
    X