YO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YO

hey guys this is my first post, ive been reading this forum a butload even back before the forum crashed but never realy had anything to say. juss decided to register and introduce myself

Re: YO

Originally posted by BENJO
    hey guys this is my first post, ive been reading this forum a butload even back before the forum crashed but never realy had anything to say. juss decided to register and introduce myself

welcome! i'm glad that you're one of the smart ones who like would wait and read the boards for a while before posting. we get too many new members who come on w/out reading anything and then act like they're so great. =P

Welcome to Drifting.com!!!!

Comment

Welcome, may your time here on drifting.com be a pleasant one.

Comment

hah thanks

Comment

cool.. another SD.. Welcome.
          What's your profile?

Comment

Re: YO

Originally posted by BENJO
            yea same here. LA
            Last edited by Ripper; 05-05-2004, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Welcome. We're all glad you got your lazy butt off the couch and finally registered, lol.

I was kind of like you. I was aware of this board for maybe half a year before I registered. I periodically looked at the posts and the vids, but at the time, I wasn't actually doing any drifting yet, just more of an interest in the sport. I signed up when I started to practice. I never really had many questions, but the board was always informative and helpful. I've liked it here. I hope you enjoy it too.

Comment

i have been searching te forums for liek 6 months and just ow registered too. course i knew alot before so i never really had stupid questions. I just want to say that this place is great. i have learned so much about drifting and the processes and mechanics of it all. i have increased my knowledged of drifting 10 fold. granted i would have bound to have come across some of this information sooner or later, it is still nice to have 1 place that is full of didicated drifters who love to share knowledge about the thing we are all here for DRIFTING!!! I also have ust started drifting since i know alot more about it. I also want to point out the Drift Bible. Anyone should get, pro or just curious.get it now. it's great

Comment

Welcome all the new guys... Wether your new to drifting or just this board. Or perhaps, not that new at all to this board. You are welcome here.

Any questions fill free to ask. But as you know, for basic stuff consider searching first, it helps us keep thread load down.

And im glad to hear you guys learked a while before joining, that is always prefered on forums, i did the same thing for a few months, Helps you get the hang of a place before jumping in.

Comment

theres alot of us lurkers around isnt there

so whats ur story man got a ride ?

Comment

im gettin my first car sometime within 2 months.

ive been drivin for awhile and a car of my own would be the sh!t! hopefully ill find a cheap 240 hatch and sometime in the future do a simple duel projecter conversion.

yeah as a "lurker" ive learned a grip about drifting from you guys. when i get my car and begin practicing ill post more often.

Comment

Yea Ive been reading this forum for a long while but I never really have that much to say so i didnt register until a little while ago. Its good this way, I wont say stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

its the new USDM drifter trend... FORUM LURKERS !! hehe a good trend

Comment

hey man.... cool another local drifter or w/e u are ahah..... hey u wanna buy my car since im selling it to get the same model but with manual cus i wanna do a rb25det swap....

91' 240sx SE with 116000
                            Auto
                            K&N intake, RS1 tower bar, KYB shocks with Sprint Springs,Top Secret muffler, nismo dash panel, JDM HUD spedometer, MOMO racing wheel, D-works rims, brand new NGK wires and spark plugs and new distributor... new engine components such as the gasket and EGR( ill list all of them if u are interested) ..... new trans...new steering with rack and pinion.... brand new camber kits...and their all on new toyo proxies 4 and with all these other small goodies in the car..... i also have the silvia s13 corner lights and girll and im going to order the dual projector lights from a friend.... heres a lil pic of it
                            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X