Rim of the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rim of the World

Hey is anyone going to the Rim of the World Rally this weekend? if so, let me know and maybe we can meet up and see some drifting dirt style.

might be there... workin crew for a friend. so im gonna be pretty tied up with thtat.

Comment

i'll see you all in the dirt! look for teh silver GC8 with lightpods in PGT class

Comment

Where is it? And what's involved in getting to spectate? If it's not too much trouble, hell yeah, I'll be there.

Comment

We'll be out there doing a separate car show. If anyone is interested in bringing out any cars we can get you tickets to get in.

Slipstream

Comment

i'll be out there w/ the live sockets and gravel crew this weekend. should be lots of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Formula D
              We'll be out there doing a separate car show. If anyone is interested in bringing out any cars we can get you tickets to get in.

Slipstream

Haha, I could bring my S14. Coilovers, Strut bar, and..... auto!

As for the rally itself, I'll try as hard as possible to be there on saturday. Doesn't seem like much of anything is happenning on friday. (That would be interesting to spectators, anyway) It's really all up to whether my S14 is out of the shop by then. (It should be done tonight, actually...)

Comment

special stage friday nite should be fun but you can probably catch that sat. nite as well.

Comment

Hey hey,

That's in my neck of the woods.......

A good place to get post and pre reace news and views is the dirt lot behind the Holiday Inn in Palmdale........alot of practice and exhibtion stuff in the lil pile of dirt there........

Comment

Working...
                  X