Portland Drift School Jun 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portland Drift School Jun 8

Drift Concept will be at PIR on Jun 8th. Alex P. Andy Y. and the rest of the instructors will be there teaching. You can get the info at http://members.cox.net/driftconcept

only 24 spots available

Thank you,
    Last edited by ryanracer; 05-06-2004, 09:11 PM.

Any questions?

We are also trying to organize a decent touge run through the city and up into the mountains. Everything is being filmed.

If I get my Warehouse/shop before then I will let ya'll out-of-towners know so yuse we can all stay there. There's a buttload of rooms with furnishings and LAN ready. If I don't get it by then I will just get a hotel and party a little bit. Tek is going to be bright and early.

We need cars for the instructors who'll fly in. My homie from NWNissans is gonna call Fixmer and she is going to beg him to see if the Rotora car can be driven up(dont hold yer breath) to the class.

I will be BBQ'n or at least my girl and buddy will be able to. Donations kindly accepted. No beers for the drivers (Imported beer and imported cars do go together like salt & vinegear though).

Late yall,
    Beezy4Sheezy aka FFDriftMaster/assdragger
    Ok. OK my name is actually Brandon but it's so plain sounding.

hey ryan I'll let you have my 200sx if you can tell me the make/model of this car.
    Attached Files

Comment

I believe that is some Japan only mazda, can't remember the name.

Comment

That is a Mazda 323F

Comment

One month?! sssssssssssht.. I will try and be there.

Comment

Double or nuthin'

Ok first off smarty-pants; if you can't get this one; not only do you have to pik this pileoshite 200sx up, but you have to take my POS Akord that I wuz gonna blow up on camera. The neiborz are getting all bent out of shape.

Ok...here goes everything.

Name this fruit
            Attached Files

Comment

first you are messed up. second that is an eggplant.

Comment

thats gotta hurt

Comment

One month is too soon for me, I am waiting for all of my ARP bolts to arrive, msd ignition setup, lsd, a second fuel pump and line, valvetrain, shocks, ncrca's, lateral bar, 4-links, clutch & flywheel. I still have to get everything working and set up properly.... which will take a while. In a month I will have my engine fully built sitting on the engine stand, but that doesnt account for my suspension does it?

Comment

Hey guys,

We now have a website!!

It is

http://www.driftconcept.net

it is the same as the old one
                    Attached Files

Comment

Info Page with schedule and tech info now added to webpage

http://www.driftconcept.net

Thanks again,

Comment

Working...
                      X