ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RS-R S2000 vs JIC 350Z (Video-Laguna Seca)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS-R S2000 vs JIC 350Z (Video-Laguna Seca)

you tell me whats up...

www.rs-r.com/drifting/s2kcrash.wmv

damn they got fukked up

Comment

norris shouldnt be allowed on a track I hope he see this to. Hes got a bad attitude and needs to lern how to drive. Allot of people in Japan dont want to drive next to the guy.

Comment

that's crap, i wanna see footage of him kicking the s2k, that lil crapper.

Comment

actually,

Brian Norris is a great guy, and a great spokesperson for Drifting. He DID NOT kick the car, it was the president of JIC, Jon Kaneda who kicked and cracked the RS*R fender more.

I have heard that Norris was NOT fired from JIC, but rather left on his own terms.

Comment

Whoa a few stories flying around about 'the kick' i saw the crash in person, but not the kick or anything so i can comment on that.

EDIT: Are you brian norris?

Comment

Ahhhh Noris screwed up and Alex got banged. Jon Kaneda needs to be slapped. Accident dosnt look that bad in the video. I've been in worse. I would have kept going hahahaha.

Comment

Hmm, after watching the crash, it looked like the 350z stalled the drift and Alex wasn't able to move out of the way in time. I don't know if Alex could've really done anything about it. Happened pretty fast.

Comment

Yes it did, Also if you see my video which will be online shortly, its a overhead view you can tell the angles they were at. They werent exactly in the best view to see each other, probably never saw it comming. And the way Norris' car snapped back, i dont think either one was expecting it.

Ah well happens in drifting.

Comment

Wow when you look at the video it looks completely different then how it was explained to me, my friend told me Bryan was on the outside about to lose control but regained it and started to come back in and Alex just slammed into him. When you watch the video Bryan spun out you can see Bryan lost control and slowed down unexpectedly, that is why Alex hit him, it was JIC's fault for the accident, it even looked like Alex was trying to slow down, and couldnt in time, its no doubt that JIC caused the accident.

Comment

yup that was all JIC... hey so did norris realy kick the s2000... or was it jic's president?

Comment

booo!! link is down

Comment

link dont work...

Comment

Originally posted by doriboys14
                            yup that was all JIC... hey so did norris realy kick the s2000... or was it jic's president?
                            Bryan didnt kick the car it was the owner of zeil motorsports that kicked the car, and zeil represents JIC USA.

Comment

damn the link is dead....can someone post it up again?

Comment

Working...
                              X