miata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miata

Does any one like the Mazda Miata...??? I think that it is an awsome car to drift with... due to light weight and a fr drivetrain... Does anyone have pics of drift setup ones... also the new one is 178hp with 8.5 boost psi... preatty sick 6 speed... so wut do u guys think?

lol search button is your friend.

Comment

there's a few miata's on this board so jus search.

<<<*ahem*ahem*

Comment

the miata is a very good choice. You got 50/50 weight distribution,and in stock form the suspension is fairly decent. Not to say that it can't be improved because it can be much so. The only drawbacks that i can complain about is the lack of power (again can be improved many ways) and the short wheel base. Myself i think it is an excelent choice because i have experienced two of them and both are the most fun. It's all going to come down to personal preference when choosing the parts for yours. What one person may think is superior may not be to you. There are a ton of aftermarket followings for them so it won't be hard to find the parts, the hardest part will be deciding what you personally want. There are a lot of knowledgable people out there ( hint...miata.net..hint) who can help you with your decisions but i would look at different set-ups before i chose what i wanted to get. just do some research and your questions are bound to be answered and not at all is the miata not Driftable in stock form because i know quite a few people that do. Anyways here is a pic of a drift specific miata, not my favorite but it's cool in it's own way plus it packs a carbed rotary engine.
        Attached Files

Comment

omg....i love that miata...i havent seen it for a while...mmmmm tasty...

Comment

yeah theyre friggin sweet!!! i wanna drive one soo bad... i was so set on getting one, but i just really really need more space :-/

ill deffinately get one later on tho!!!

turbo miata = droolage
            Attached Files

Comment

have you guys seen the JT autostyle miata. it has supra headlights and skyline taillights. and the doors open the opposite wways

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
                have you guys seen the JT autostyle miata. it has supra headlights and skyline taillights. and the doors open the opposite wways
                are you sure its still a miata then???

i havent seen that... not a fan of conversions anyhow

Comment

Working...
                X