..:: I N I T I A L D ::..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..:: I N I T I A L D ::..

I started watching Intial D about 3 months ago.. I watch few of the stage 1 episodes. I love it!!!

I don't want to spend money buying the DVD series where you get ten dvd's and it's 80 american with is like 120 candian plus shippin and all the hassle... So i started downloading them can any one tell me all the episodes that are out and etc...

all i know...

stage 1

1-26

stage 2

1-16

stage 4

1-2

What about stage 3 and all the other movies between the stages can anyone tell me the order please i tried lookin but did not succed... so please tell me... do not answear if u arent sure and telll me everything that come out up to date please and thanks

after stage 2 is the movie aka stage 3. There is the exrta stage but i dont know chronologically that fits in. Also there is the battle stage which is just a recap of all the battles in stage 1 to 3. But they are re-made with new graphics and music. Also there is a extra battle bonus battle. Defiently worth the DL

Comment

Are there 16 episodes in stage 2? I've always thought it was 13.

Comment

you guys should all put these inital threads together

Comment

Yes, we need a new forum, one with all of the "media" stuff on it, From Option to Initial D And you guys should really try to just use one long thread with intiial D on it. We all like the series (for the most part) but this is a serious drifting forum, to see half a dozen initial D threads in 2 days it abit much.
          Last edited by nissanguy_24; 05-09-2004, 03:01 PM.

Comment

well said nissan

Comment

Well you are a mod, lets make it happen !

Comment

lol i wanna be a MOD lol.....
                o welll
                yea that be kool if it happend

Comment

i wouldnt mind if i was one, i spend enough time on here and try to help pppl whenever possible

Comment

same HUURRRRR lol

Comment

I am suggesting it to the Admins, But they have final say.

Comment

and NISSAN be like this guy named nedinic, he is really helpfull and he is on this site a lot. you should consider him being a moderater. Thanks

lolol

Comment

me

everyone knows i started this thread liek 2 weeks ago....lol

Comment

Originally posted by nedinic
                            and NISSAN be like this guy named nedinic, he is really helpfull and he is on this site a lot. you should consider him being a moderater. Thanks

lolol
                            Sure, afterall people always tell me im an *Censored**Censored**Censored* who is never online

Comment

u r kool

lol no but ur pretty kool to me so thats pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                              X