wide body 240

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wide body 240

hey whats up guys. ive already posted on the video and pics page but i wanted to make sure its in the right place. ive been racing hondas and acuras for a while now but now i want to get in the drifting scene. i just bought a 94 240sx and im tring to find a wide body kit and s14 or s15 conversion. can someone please help me with this.( mainly the wide body). thanks for your help.
    peace
    jason

i know APC makes one because my bro works for them, but a lot of people would probably post here and say how much APC sucks but i dont care...a product is a product where ever you get it from........your welcome....... www.4apc.net ....

Comment

Re: wide body 240

Originally posted by djrpm
      hey whats up guys. ive already posted on the video and pics page but i wanted to make sure its in the right place. ive been racing hondas and acuras for a while now but now i want to get in the drifting scene. i just bought a 94 240sx and im tring to find a wide body kit and s14 or s15 conversion. can someone please help me with this.( mainly the wide body). thanks for your help.
      peace
      jason
      Hey man, welcome to the scene.

Go ahead and add a body kit if you want, but may i suggest getting some time under your belt drifitng first. Its very easy to crash and mess up body panels while drifting, so you may want to hold off on the expensive body panels until after you destroy the stock ones.

Just some advice from a drifter.

Comment

yea i heard a lot of ppl say how they ruined their body kit

Comment

ive heard alot of people have ruined the entire car...

^^yeah listen to nissanguy, he knows what he's talking about

so how you like your s13?

Comment

Originally posted by FormulaDrifter
            i know APC makes one because my bro works for them, but a lot of people would probably post here and say how much APC sucks but i dont care...a product is a product where ever you get it from........your welcome....... www.4apc.net ....
            And Just so you know it was molded off of Tanakas car with a few changes. Whos your brother what part does he work in Ill be there next week Ill look him up.

Comment

thanks for the advice guys. i love my 240. i cant wait to get into the feel of the rear wheel drive. i still race my civic but it feels alot different in the 240. ill be talking to you guys soon.
              peace,
              jason

keep up the ideas and help on this post for me....

Comment

Vertex, GP sports, Charge Speed. I have them all for sale, shoot me a PM

Comment

m sports makes the wide fenders... those are what i [plan on getting if i do the wide style... got to importfan.com they have a few styles...

Comment

A widebody doesn't help you drift better, it just helps you pose better. Which are you, drifter or poseur?
                    *Edit* Oh... and either you have a 'vert or you have the year wrong. Which is it?
                    Last edited by GRiDRaceTech; 05-10-2004, 09:05 PM.

Comment

i dont think i ever said a kit was going to make me drift better. but the 240 stock is not my preference. im not a little kid your talking to ive been in the import scene for a while now. im not a ricer im a racer. so if you cant help me out with the sites to get this crap then please dont take up space..
                      thanks,
                      peace,
                      jason

Comment

testing....

Comment

and i did mess up, it is a 93 f/b. that is my mistake.
                          peace,
                          jason

Comment

Re: Re: wide body 240

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                            Hey man, welcome to the scene.

Go ahead and add a body kit if you want, but may i suggest getting some time under your belt drifitng first. Its very easy to crash and mess up body panels while drifting, so you may want to hold off on the expensive body panels until after you destroy the stock ones.

Just some advice from a drifter.
                            I would have to agree with him. hold off for now man. practice makes perfect.

Comment

Don't forget that with a widebody comes people wondering if you have the power to back that up... plus bigger, heavier wheels or meaty spacers, both of which increase unsprung weight. But you knew that.
                              AIT, GTP, and Taka Kaira all have what you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
                              X