X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drift extreme

will drift extreme be at the drift showoff in july at washington D.C
    (DX reply)

i also was wondering how did kumakubo get his s13 into a truck could you post some pics or something........do you know any drifting teams over there.

yeah the dc show off should be pimptastic , but its not till july do you know where it is going to be?

Comment

our schedual for the upcoming is this. May 21st to the 23rd Atlantic City IAS

June 3rd to the 7th Toronto Canada Drift Nation. More events are being scedueld and you will see us at all the driver searches.

As for the truck I only have finnished pix but its hella easy to do.

Comment

its as easy as cut and paste... errr i mean cut and weld. lol

Comment

IN TORONTO I LIVE RIGHT BY TORONTO

SERIOUSLY DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Comment

ive notcied more drivers in Drift Xtreme .... whos all in Drift Xtreme anyway?????

Comment

ueno, tanaka, kumakubo, asamoto, kazama, nomuken, izumida, taniguchi (i think), more ppl i think

Comment

yup..those are the guys i had in mind......im sure there has to be more...mabe driftxtreem can fill us in on that

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
                  ueno, tanaka, kumakubo, asamoto, kazama, nomuken, izumida, taniguchi (i think), more ppl i think
                  you forgot the US members!

Comment

i'm not sure were it will be at.

Comment

Coilover - check your PM's, and can you post more about the Legacy?

-MR

Comment

for more info on drifting in canada, or driftnation specifically, go to http://www.driftnation.com (good forums there too...).

they have drifting classes which are helpful and cheap (about $60 US for a full day of drifting in a safe, legal environment, with experienced drifters there to help if you want them to).

Comment

im annoyed because all driftnations events are in ontario..... they shold come to vancity... well @ least drift showoff is...

Comment

man who here lives in ontario ???
                            i live in windsor

Comment

I live in ontario... 30 mins south of Shannonville, about 2.5 hours the other side of toronto from you.

Comment

Working...
                              X